Zallomallo

Initial

Hoppah, just a notice, that 911FR shortcut also didn't work on my computer, and I am using a 32bit system.. However Em4 deluxe worked fine.

Yes, I have 911 FR downloaded. And i tried to do the La mod startup command, and As Newfoundking said it doesn't work. Not much of a bother though. Just wished it works :P Oh well, At least Hoppah will be making a shortcut to v1.9. :)

Thanks.

Yes, I have 911 FR downloaded. And i tried to do the La mod startup command, and As Newfoundking said it doesn't work. Not much of a bother though. Just wished it works :P Oh well, At least Hoppah will be making a shortcut to v1.9. :)

Thanks.

If you can't make it work for v1.8, it won't work for v1.9 either. No matter if you make a shortcut yourself or let the installer do the work for you. There is no fix for it. Apparently, 911:FR is missing something for these shortcuts. I think the code "mod" in the target line is not supported by 911:FR. I guess you just have to test it again when v1.9 comes out, if the desktop icon does not work delete it, you can still load the mod from the menu as usual.