Guest cop ford

swat 4

Guest cop ford

well you can in the expansion pack but i don't like it because it not really a expansion it has about 4 different weapons and not much changed but the missions

I would definatly go out, buy it and then play you online, but ever since the 2 page article in the Daily Mail about GTA:VC, my parents won't allow me to get an 18+ without being very suspicous...and PEGI got to rate it in Britain - and gave it an 18+ :(

Is online good???

I would definatly go out, buy it and then play you online, but ever since the 2 page article in the Daily Mail about GTA:VC, my parents won't allow me to get an 18+ without being very suspicous...and PEGI got to rate it in Britain - and gave it an 18+ :(

Is online good???

It's a nice change of scenery, but most online players justdotheir own thing in stead of stoicking together, that makes it a little less fun then the normal game (where you do have a close team that actually listens to one another).

btw my internet is working again...

It's a nice change of scenery, but most online players justdotheir own thing in stead of stoicking together, that makes it a little less fun then the normal game (where you do have a close team that actually listens to one another).

btw my internet is working again...

sign up to one of those game movements groups, where everything is based on teamwork - the only downside is that people tend to be too serious. But i hate it when people don't listen and want to do their own thing, then go "z0mg!! hacker!!! howd u kill m3??!/1" :1046275873_shakehead:

You could always get a group of friends to join onto one server with you then take command, that happened on a cs:s server once and it was amazing :P

sign up to one of those game movements groups, where everything is based on teamwork - the only downside is that people tend to be too serious. But i hate it when people don't listen and want to do their own thing, then go "z0mg!! hacker!!! howd u kill m3??!/1" :1046275873_shakehead:

You could always get a group of friends to join onto one server with you then take command, that happened on a cs:s server once and it was amazing :P

I don't play 911 : First Responders, SWAT 4 or any other realistic games with just random people. I like having things organized and teamwork.

Is it similar to how rainbow six games handle? Or is more complex?

Argh, pegi cant decide if SWAT 4 is a 16+ or an 18+ :1046276128_motz: Thank god for online shopping :P

is The Stetchkov Syndicate worth it? SWAT 4 is under £4, but for £7 I can get the gold edition. But sometimes it's not worth it? Help?

Is it similar to how rainbow six games handle? Or is more complex?

Argh, pegi cant decide if SWAT 4 is a 16+ or an 18+ :1046276128_motz: Thank god for online shopping :P

is The Stetchkov Syndicate worth it? SWAT 4 is under £4, but for £7 I can get the gold edition. But sometimes it's not worth it? Help?

Stecthkov is worth it. Better weapons and about 8 new missions. Also multiplayer has improved alot. Really makes it worthwhile to buy.