Commander Rasseru

Whats the best way to skin a person?

Whats the best way to skin a person?

Looking at the dds files of one on them.... Its kind of hard to find out what part of the body is what...

And I just don't want to paint over one...

I wonder any one has some tips?

Also is there a template image? That would be useful...

One last thing I saw that the female looks different in how its made.

Any help and ideas woud be glad.... Iwant to make japanese skins soon.

I'd hope the majority of it is self-explanitory, I just took the first random default texture of a person I found and marked down which places are which, so look at the RED LETTERS and match them to what they are here.

FACE-Should hopefully be self-explanitory.

F-Foot

H-Pants?

S-Shoulders

A-Arms

C-Chest

?-Back of Chest

Later on if I feel like it I will look at a female skin and see if I can make sense of how it is mapped.

---SEE ATTATCHMENT---

I'd hope the majority of it is self-explanitory, I just took the first random default texture of a person I found and marked down which places are which, so look at the RED LETTERS and match them to what they are here.

F-Foot

H-Helmet

S-Shoulders

A-Arms

C-Chest

?-I believe that is where the Upper part of the pants is mapped.

Later on if I feel like it I will look at a female skin and see if I can make sense of how it is mapped.

---SEE ATTATCHMENT---

The question mark is the back of the person. If you look closely you see the text 'polizei' on it, that's on the back of the police officer.

I think H is the pants of the police offcier cause it's hat is already on it's head.

Thanks for correcting me, quite honestly I just grabbed a default guy and threw on my guesses, considering I don't ever play the default game I'm not supprized I made mistakes :1046275873_shakehead:

Thanks for correcting me, quite honestly I just grabbed a default guy and threw on my guesses, considering I don't ever play the default game I'm not supprized I made mistakes :1046275873_shakehead:

Don't worry, can happen to anyone. And that about the H is also a guess. I think it's strange there's only one part of the trousers.

F-Foot

H-Pants?

S-Shoulders

A-Arms

C-Chest

?-Back of Chest

---SEE ATTATCHMENT---

Ok Thanks alot guys! This helps a little. I guess, There must not be template image out there? That sucks...

Geez, I been looking and looking.... Since the Tutorials are offline.... I don't know where to find or do things...

I Just want to add new skin to my mod.. Is there some thing I have to do? Linking the dss image to the unit or what?

I'm just a newbie at this... Would be nice to have help than just giving up.....