Guest Laceyful

HELP! Game Crashes After Intro Movie

Guest Laceyful

Hi I am new here,

when i got to play EM3 i get to the end of the intro movie and then the game crashes back to the desktop,

Here is my log file if that is of any help?

Init Filesystem...

Registered FS device "local"

Registered FS device "base"

Registered FS device "lang"

Init UpdateChain...

Init Timer...

Init Screen...

Init Scriptscheduler...

Init GFX...

Init Vision...

Initializing post processor 'PerceptionCore'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'MotionBlur'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Nightvision'

* Skipping config file

OpenGL vendor: SiS

OpenGL renderer: Mirage Graphics3

renderer-string: SIS

Init Input...

Registered FS device "save"

Init GameFramework...

Init Audio...

Init XGUI...

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Tahoma 11.xff

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Tahoma 11 bold.xff

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Lucida Console 11.xff

Registered FS device "mod"

Loading strings meta list...

Loaded lang:commands.xml

Loaded lang:fail.xml

Loaded lang:hints.xml

Loaded lang:missions.xml

Loaded lang:objectives.xml

Loaded lang:strings.xml

Loaded lang:talk.xml

Loaded lang:mainmenu.xml

Loaded lang:tutorial.xml

Loaded lang:poi.xml

Loaded lang:infotexts.xml

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/take2.mpg' not found

Campaign: 21 entries loaded

?BLFileSystem::Open("base:Save/campaignprogress.xml",BLFM_READ): Could not open

!Precaching prototypes

?Cannot add default animation set to Paramedic Team: incompatible bone structure?

?Cannot add default animation set to Paramedic with Injured: incompatible bone structure?

Loading gamma ramp...

Sorry if you have heard this all before

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

How do I Do That?

Most codec packs that are giving problems are the software for mobile phones. Usually they have an uninstall options else you can delete them with the software list at the configuration screen of your pc.

greetz,

Guest Laceyful
Most codec packs that are giving problems are the software for mobile phones. Usually they have an uninstall options else you can delete them with the software list at the configuration screen of your pc.

greetz,

I havent got anthing like that on my laptop, is there anything else i can do?

Guest Laceyful
How about uploading the complete logfile and computer specs? We're good but we ain't psychic.

Well If You Looked At The Top The First Post Then You Can See The Logfile.Think Before You Post

Well If You Looked At The Top The First Post Then You Can See The Logfile.Think Before You Post

I'd take a second or two to think who you'r talking too if you still want my help.

A little respect and gratitude to the one guy who is willing to help you isn't to much to ask, is it?

I'm not letting anybody talk to me in that manner.

Guest Laceyful
I'd take a second or two to think who you'r talking too if you still want my help.

A little respect and gratitude to the one guy who is willing to help you isn't to much to ask, is it?

I'm not letting anybody talk to me in that manner. You're on your own from here. Good luck!

All i did was tell you to look at the first post where the log file is. I dont understand how that isn't respectful?

I am greatful for your help, but what i was pointing out was that the logfile was at the top of the page, the way you wrote your post i felt was disrespectful, about how you are not phsycic if you told me in a polite way what you neededvthen i wouldn't have had to said that.

All i did was tell you to look at the first post where the log file is. I dont understand how that isn't respectful?

I am greatful for your help, but what i was pointing out was that the logfile was at the top of the page, the way you wrote your post i felt was disrespectful, about how you are not phsycic if you told me in a polite way what you neededvthen i wouldn't have had to said that.

To get something straight. You weren't 'just' pointing out the logfile was in the first post. Somehow you found it nescessary to add 'think before you post', that's anything but respectfull. It's just insulting and grieving without any reason.

Off course I noticed the first post but I thought that it wasn't the complete logfile because it was so incredibly short. Other logfiles go on for pages without end (e.g. the logfile added with this post http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...st&p=42461), yours can be fitted on one page. Besides I already stated I also need your computer specs.

Guest Laceyful
To get something straight. You weren't 'just' pointing out the logfile was in the first post. Somehow you found it nescessary to add 'think before you post', that's anything but respectfull. It's just insulting and grieving without any reason.

Off course I noticed the first post but I thought that it wasn't the complete logfile because it was so incredibly short. Other logfiles go on for pages without end (e.g. the logfile added with this post http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...st&p=42461), yours can be fitted on one page. Besides I already stated I also need your computer specs.

Ok i appologise if i Upset you I didn't Mean To. As for the log file that is the only one i can find, It was in the EM3 Folder so i presume that is what you need?

My Laptop spec:

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2

Intel Celron M CPU 530 @ 1.73 GHz

1.73, 1 GB of Ram

I think thats all you need i don't really know what i am looking for!

Once Again I Appologise If I Upset You :flagwave: Can we call a truce? :flagwave:

Ok i appologise if i Upset you I didn't Mean To. As for the log file that is the only one i can find, It was in the EM3 Folder so i presume that is what you need?

My Laptop spec:

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2

Intel Celron M CPU 530 @ 1.73 GHz

1.73, 1 GB of Ram

I think thats all you need i don't really know what i am looking for!

Once Again I Appologise If I Upset You :flagwave: Can we call a truce? :flagwave:

All right you're forgiven.

The logfile in the Em3 folder is indeed the one I need. Guess it's that short because the game aborts before it's fully loaded then.

Maybe you can run a DXDiag on your laptop (start --> run type DXDIAG and press enter). It will tell all of your computer specs and the status of your graphic drivers.

greetz,

Guest Laceyful
All right you're forgiven.

The logfile in the Em3 folder is indeed the one I need. Guess it's that short because the game aborts before it's fully loaded then.

Maybe you can run a DXDiag on your laptop (start --> run type DXDIAG and press enter). It will tell all of your computer specs and the status of your graphic drivers.

greetz,

Ok, Here Is The Spec,

Operarting System : Windows XP Home Edition

Processor: Intel Celron CPU 530@ 1.73 ghz

Page File 389 mb used, 1483 mb available

Memory: 1gb Ram

Direct X Version 9.0c

I think That Is What You Need ?!

Ok, Here Is The Spec,

Operarting System : Windows XP Home Edition

Processor: Intel Celron CPU 530@ 1.73 ghz

Page File 389 mb used, 1483 mb available

Memory: 1gb Ram

Direct X Version 9.0c

I think That Is What You Need ?!

No I need your DXDIAG file so I can see what kind of graphic drivers you have. Go to start --> run, then type DXDIAG and pres enter. Save the file and upload it here.

Guest Laceyful
No I need your DXDIAG file so I can see what kind of graphic drivers you have. Go to start --> run, then type DXDIAG and pres enter. Save the file and upload it here.

There You Go, That Is The Right Thing Finally!!!!!

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/take2.mpg' not found

!Precaching prototypes

?Cannot add default animation set to Paramedic Team: incompatible bone structure?

?Cannot add default animation set to Paramedic with Injured: incompatible bone structure?

These are the only flaws I can find. Have you tried searching for the take2.mpg file manually?

I'd check if it's there. If it ain't your game is incomplete, or wrongly installed. The best thing is to delete it and reinstal then.

But I'd first check and see if your pc can find the file manually.

greetz,

Guest Laceyful
These are the only flaws I can find. Have you tried searching for the take2.mpg file manually?

I'd check if it's there. If it ain't your game is incomplete, or wrongly installed. The best thing is to delete it and reinstal then.

But I'd first check and see if your pc can find the file manually.

greetz,

Hey had a look for that file the take 2 one, i found it but the games is still crashing after the intro movie, in the logfile it is say's

!Precaching prototypes

Could this be the problem, if so what can i do to sort it out or what does it mean? :s

Thanks for your help so far I think that if we can get this bit sorted then it may work! :s

Hey had a look for that file the take 2 one, i found it but the games is still crashing after the intro movie, in the logfile it is say's

!Precaching prototypes

Could this be the problem, if so what can i do to sort it out or what does it mean? :s

Thanks for your help so far I think that if we can get this bit sorted then it may work! :s

I would unstall and look for a patch for game if there any? I think I saw some around. Then Install game and then install patch.

If the Codec is the problem? Maybe you should use the Codec Software I used... Never fail me once...

http://www.cccp-project.net/

I would unstall and look for a patch for game if there any? I think I saw some around. Then Install game and then install patch.

you should only install patches if you have the german or french version of the game. All other versions are patched to the max.

Guest Laceyful

If the Codec is the problem? Maybe you should use the Codec Software I used... Never fail me once...

http://www.cccp-project.net/

The cidec pack has made no difference as i am still getting

!Precaching prototypes

in the log file.

unless i am installing the codec pack incorrectly. and also i am up to date with patches.

anyother ideas?

you should only install patches if you have the german or french version of the game. All other versions are patched to the max.

I am up to date with all the patches.

i tried that cdec pack the other guy said but it still isn't working i am still getting

!Precaching prototypes

in the logfile :(

you got anyother ideas?

Guest Laceyful

Please Anybody, I Am Desperate To Play This Game :(

Any Ideas Would Be Greatly Recieved!

This is My Up To Date Logfile :

Init Filesystem...

Registered FS device "local"

Registered FS device "base"

Registered FS device "lang"

Init UpdateChain...

Init Timer...

Init Screen...

Init Scriptscheduler...

Init GFX...

Init Vision...

Initializing post processor 'PerceptionCore'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'MotionBlur'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Nightvision'

* Skipping config file

OpenGL vendor: SiS

OpenGL renderer: Mirage Graphics3

renderer-string: SIS

Init Input...

Registered FS device "save"

Init GameFramework...

Init Audio...

Init XGUI...

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Tahoma 11.xff

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Tahoma 11 bold.xff

Font loaded: base:/Fonts/Lucida Console 11.xff

Registered FS device "mod"

Loading strings meta list...

Loaded lang:commands.xml

Loaded lang:fail.xml

Loaded lang:hints.xml

Loaded lang:missions.xml

Loaded lang:objectives.xml

Loaded lang:strings.xml

Loaded lang:talk.xml

Loaded lang:mainmenu.xml

Loaded lang:tutorial.xml

Loaded lang:poi.xml

Loaded lang:infotexts.xml

!Precaching prototypes

Loading gamma ramp...

Thanks In Advance!