Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Fail.

Another hint: One truck is from a relatively large city (Mizzou is in it) and the other is from the county it's in for the most part (starts with a B).

Boone County Fire Protection District and City of Columbia Fire Department. Just to let you know, there is a double to that picture from OH.

What's township?

Minerva Park is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States.

What else do I need?

The township it serves. Minerva Park is the Village, but it serves a township which I made sure was not in the pic when I found it.

Hint: The township is also served by Columbus and Westerville Fire.

I still don't really know what a township is.

Blendon?

From Wiki, In the United States, townships are often distinct from other types of municipalities. Two kinds of township occur. A state may have only one or both of these. In states that have both, the boundaries usually coincide.

A survey township is a unit of land measure defined by the Public Land Survey System. These are generally referenced by a numbering system.[citation needed]

A civil township is a widely-used yet loose term applied to varying entities of local government, with and without municipal status. Though all townships are generally given names and may be abbreviated "Twp.," their function differs greatly from state to state. While cities, towns, boroughs, or villages are common terms for municipalities; townships, counties, and parishes are sometimes not considered to be municipalities. In many states, counties and townships are organized and operate under the authority of state statutes. In contrast, municipal corporations are often chartered entities with a degree of home rule.[citation needed] However, there are some exceptions. Most notably, in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, townships are a class of incorporation with fixed boundaries and equal standing to a village, town, borough or city, analogous to a New England town or towns in New York.

Forensics has it. Your turn.