Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

WHOO HOO! :happy: Sorry fireballthefiredog. Didn't mean to bumb your joy. Guess this and you get to go! :sorrysign: Alright: I want City (not hard!), State, Year, and brand that made the truck. If you want bonus points, give me where it was featured and the truck number! :ohm If you find the right site, you could get all of these!

heavy-91-dsc.jpg

Just for future reference, so I don't have to beat any little children (ie you guys.) If I or someone else says so and so in this state, then that's wrong so I guess another city, that still means same state, so my guess would've been right, Srping grove IL... I don't wanna go up now, but If I say a place, you say no to the city, then I say another city, it's still the same place.. Guess common sense isn't that common.

I really don't want to have to put in a rule saying you can't ask for such special things on a vehicle. I thought you'd all be mature enough. 5 things not allowed I thought everyone knew was make/model, year or unit, unit number, any personnel on board and unmarked units are not right.

Common sense much?