Guest Dr.mozeyX

HELP! 911: First Responders crashed

Or Post what your log file says, chances are the issue will be logged in the file telling you what failled to load or what loaded incorrectly/cannot be found etc.

have u tried re installing it? or u could try updating ur graphics card drivers, this might work

***eyespy900***

Guest Dr.mozeyX
Or Post what your log file says, chances are the issue will be logged in the file telling you what failled to load or what loaded incorrectly/cannot be found etc.

Here its, the bottom, last log:

Init Network...

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/16t.mpg' not found

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/take2.mpg' not found

?Could not load campaign data

?Could not load awards.xml

?Could not open mod:Audio/Soundtracks/soundtracks.xml

?UIPage: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/IngamePage.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/popupdialog.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/ChatWindow/ChatWindow.xml'

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

Guest Dr.mozeyX
Ehm....is this a modding question or what?

Did you mess with the game data folder?

Sorry I put it in a modding question by accident! :( but it's probably a problem from the mods .... and no i didn't touch the data files. but Atari (online store) allowed me to re-install it! :)

Guest Dr.mozeyX
hi,

i would certainly uninstall the game and mods, and then re install them to see if this helps.

***eyespy900***

I appreciate all this help eyespy! :) I just wish it would work! I don't understand why this happened all of a sudden :s

maybe it's because I'm running the game on Windows Vista, but I was working great for 2 months!

I have successfully re-installed it, But it's still crashing! It would show the video at start-up then crash right after :(

Despite the game crashing, I thank you for all your help :)

Yours truly,

Dr.MoeyX :)

Guest Dr.mozeyX
ok, so re installing it didn't help, so erm. have u done a recent upgrade on the computer? have you got the latest graphic card drivers. this is impartant, as it happened to me, and the game kept crashing.

***eyespy900***

hello, and thank you for your help again,

What Operating System are your running the game on? and yes I have done a few updates from HP and Microsoft. The computer automatically checks for updates

and then installs them, computer has to be restarted .... but i don't think that's the problem. My Nvidia Graphic Drivers and all other Drivers are updated to the latest version!

-- Dr. MoeyX --

hello, and thank you for your help again,

What Operating System are your running the game on? and yes I have done a few updates from HP and Microsoft. The computer automatically checks for updates

and then installs them, computer has to be restarted .... but i don't think that's the problem. My Nvidia Graphic Drivers and all other Drivers are updated to the latest version!

-- Dr. MoeyX --

i am running 911 FR on a laptop with windows xp, how old is ur computer?

***eyespy900***

Guest Dr.mozeyX
i am running 911 FR on a laptop with windows xp, how old is ur computer?

***eyespy900***

I got my Computer on December 21, 2007, this past December it's quite new! and I updated it many times, it's operates on Windows Vista and

it's an HP Pavilion! hope you could help? thanks :)

I'm running 911 FR

-- Dr.MoeyX --

I got my Computer on December 21, 2007, this past December it's quite new! and I updated it many times, it's operates on Windows Vista and

it's an HP Pavilion! hope you could help? thanks :)

I'm running 911 FR

-- Dr.MoeyX --

the only thing i can suggest is reset the pc to factory settings with ur restore disc / program and try again, sorry i cannot be of any further help, maybe someone else might be able to suggest something else.

***eyespy900***