Guest Dom911

LA mod help

When playing the LA MOD Challenge freeplay, ive noticed when I take a patient to the hospital the Ambulance crew doesnt come back to the Fire Station, how do I get more crew instead of ordering another truck?

Well, when an ambulance delivered the patient to the hospital, normally they return to the fire station. If all places (there are three) in the fire station are full, then the ambulance will start a patrol in the city - but it won't just leave the map, so I don't get your problem...

Well, when an ambulance delivered the patient to the hospital, normally they return to the fire station. If all places (there are three) in the fire station are full, then the ambulance will start a patrol in the city - but it won't just leave the map, so I don't get your problem...

I mean the ambulance crew, when they return to the station they are not on board anymore, where did they go

Once any vehicle returns to the fire station, with the possible exception of the fire chief. The crews exit said vehicle and head back into the fire station. You have to alarm either the entire station or request said type of personal.