Bernt

Orange county New York

Hey thnxs:D

is that police not van orlando?

yes they are from Orlando (it is in Orange county)

And the Ambulance is From Sarasota.

(Srry for my bad english)

greetz Sambith

From your original posts, it looks like you want to do a mod on Orange County, Florida. Those trucks from Cromner Valley are in Orange County New York. If you decide to do a mod based on Orange County New York, let me know, I'm a emergency services buff/ junior ambulance corps member/junior firefighter up here so I can help you out. Good luck :1046275747_biggthumpup:

PS. "this is the best FD in Orange County, NY" Warwick FD

From your original posts, it looks like you want to do a mod on Orange County, Florida. Those trucks from Cromner Valley are in Orange County New York. If you decide to do a mod based on Orange County New York, let me know, I'm a emergency services buff/ junior ambulance corps member/junior firefighter up here so I can help you out. Good luck :1046275747_biggthumpup:

PS. "this is the best FD in Orange County, NY" Warwick FD

Oke thnxs:)

Yes i make a mod (private i think).

have you a ambulance picture?:)

Maybe police picture's?

I think i make the Engine 636

Thnxs

Greetz B3rnt

Oke thnxs:)

Yes i make a mod (private i think).

have you a ambulance picture?:)

Maybe police picture's?

I think i make the Engine 636

Thnxs

Greetz B3rnt

I've attached pics of Warwickl EMS support unit 204 (rig on the left)

post-904-1203544220_thumb.jpg

Warwick 201 or 203, can't tell which (there identical)

post-904-1203544196_thumb.jpg

Warwick PD Patrol Supervisor Charger 214

post-904-1203544248_thumb.jpg

Warwick PD patrol car 208

post-904-1203544235_thumb.jpg

And Warwick PD Emergency Responce Unit (mobile command post).

post-904-1203544258_thumb.jpg

Warwick EMS also has a new 2007 Horton Ford F-350 ambulance a 2006 polaris 6 wheeler, and a 2005 Fly/command SUV. Warwick PD obviously has more patrol cars with differnt light bars(led style) and a new paint job (slightly differnt). Also If you're going to do it on orange county New York this rig will be in service soon and available to Police Departments, Fire Departments, and Ambulance corps.OCcommand.jpg

@ theparanoid: havn't really seen much of the OC choppers recently, they used to be in the news papers just about every week. Last I saw them, people were talking about them and bribes and somthing with their new building, but that was a year ago.

Wow:| Great pictures firefighter111 !!! Thx:D:DD

I going to skin today and tommrow:D thx :D

Whats you xfire or msn?

I send you screens of my private mod

@ tomyboy

Oke:) NP

Orange choppers is cool:D

I see that on discovery

My xfire is firefighter1111. Those pictures are not my though. They are from

www.warwickfire.com

www.ocnyfire.com

http://policecararchives.org/new_york/orange.html

I also found a better picture of TWPD 216

cnpca0704-vi.jpg

Nice screen!:)

Have you maybe police or police motor bike screens?:)

Unfortunatly I don't have any motorcycle pics. TWPD only has one (maybe two but I don't think so) and maybe uses it at the most twice a year for special events. I think this is because they can't go off road, we don't have many situations where a motorcycle would be better than a patrol car, and you can't really ride them during the winter.

Unfortunatly I don't have any motorcycle pics. TWPD only has one (maybe two but I don't think so) and maybe uses it at the most twice a year for special events. I think this is because they can't go off road, we don't have many situations where a motorcycle would be better than a patrol car, and you can't really ride them during the winter.

Oke:(

Maybe have you more pictures of the police (suv,or another cars of the police:D) ? thx:$

Oke:(

Maybe have you more pictures of the police (suv,or another cars of the police:D) ? thx:$

Hey, I'm not that great at taking pics and have not managed to get any police photos recently, but I did manage to find some okay to poor photos of a patrol car and our SUV/K-9 unit

209 @ a car into a building

post-904-1204747064_thumb.jpg

post-904-1204747078_thumb.jpg

post-904-1204747094_thumb.jpg

217 @ car off the road

post-904-1204747106_thumb.jpg

I know they suck, but that's because they are from the Warwick F.D. website and were ment to be of the FD.