Guest chevyrulzs2010

New Fire Game Idea

Good Game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. If this game came out would you buy it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What is the max price you would pay for this game?

• 0-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-70
    • 70-80
    • 80-90
    • 90-100+

Guest chevyrulzs2010

Ok here is my version of the best fire game there is

This game would be primarly freeplay but also have a campaign mode with 30-40 missions. In freeplay you would start off with old out dated equipment and would have to run calls with the out dated equipment (calls would be harder because equipment would break more and what not) but you would earn money for each call (say 500 per med call and 1500 per fire). You would be able to upgrade your equipment as you wish example you have rotorary lights but for $5000 you can upgrade to led. or for $15000 all your SCBAs would be upgraded with lighter tanks or longer lasting tanks or you could be conseritive on money and buy a new truck. Also on this point your trucks will take damage if you hit tree branches then the paint will get scratched and then you can choose to repair it for say $10000 or say you hit a car and cave in the front bumper and it costs $23569 but you only have $20000 you can sell upgrades to get the money or you can keep the truck out of service and run calls with other trucks untill you get the money. The firestations first 5 trucks are your choise example 2 engines 1 tanker 1 ambulance 1 ladder but then you can add apperatus as you go. also you will be able to determine the amount of personell you can have on a truck (3-6). For a call you will be the driver of the apperatus of your choise but you will control all the personell by selecting there personell number example friver =1 captain=2 nozzle man =3 hose man =4. each person will do what you tell it or obvious tasks when you are not controlling them (kind of like the sims) but you can only be 1 person at a time. The driver is responcible for driving the truck and setting up the truck at the scene (scene lights, traffic cones, ect) captain will be responsible for command (dont know exactly what i want him to do when controlling) nozle man will be the primary person when on scene (be on the hose nozzle and u will navagate him around the house) hose man (gets equipment for nozzle man and runs the thermal imager hooks hydrent up when first on scene). When you are not using the driver he will maintain the pump (keep the requested pressure and make sure the tank stays full) captain when not being used will (unknown what i want him to do) nozzle man when not being directly controled will extingush fire (if in house will extingush room and search room) for other units on scene you will have a tool bar at the bottem that has the unit name and then it will switch the focus of the game so you can set up what that units crew needs to be doing. There also will be 2 different multi player modes the first will be identical to the freeplay mode you run your own station. The server can have up to 20 people and will evenly distribute the calls in a random order. If a player wants mutial aid he will request it and the server will randomly select the person who responds. The money and upgrade system would be the same as freeplay (almost like create a cass in call of duty 4) but also the mutial aid person will get half the amount of money the original department gets paid (if call is worth 1500 then the mutial aid gets 750) the original person the call is for the captain remains in command and will control the amount of mutial aid that comes. The second mode would be you control 1 guy and before the game starts you choose your position on what truck you want and then play that position (team work will be critical) and then each call (or call set example every 5 calls = 1 set) the positions are changed (by 1 position down the list) the captain of each truck is the commander that trucks crew (4-6 people) and the first engine on scene will take interior attack second will take vent team and the rest will be assigned per CHIEF (there will be 1 position of chief who drives a command vehicle and is overall commander) this mode will have a xp system that you earn points per call and how well you performed. The inital position choise will be done by rank highest rank chooses what they want then down the line. This mode will contain chief 2 engines 1 ladder 1 ambo 1 tanker if there isnt enough people then the missing will be done by computer control (player choose what they want to be rest are computer)

this is my idea tell me if i missed somthing or have suggestions of your own to add to this i am creating a plan to give to a game developer to see if they will make the game

Guest Bruce563

Sounds good, one thing before you send it in to a developer you will need to describe it more detail, thats what i got told by a lead designer at a game deveopment company, for a game that i had designed.

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Sounds good, one thing before you send it in to a developer you will need to describe it more detail, thats what i got told by a lead designer at a game deveopment company, for a game that i had designed.

ok thanks there is lots of little things i need to add like foam and stuff and this is only the intial out line but i still want to get ideas on things i missed so that its all there because no one wants to have a game that sounds like what i described but then they are playing it and there is somthing that they need and isnt there

does anyone think there is too much micro management?

Guest chevyrulzs2010
i like the idea of fhaving rotary lights. that would be awsome :)

what i want is like well if you have ever used imvu mesager like how u can buy products with so much of your "money" i want it to be like that where people will make lights with a editor and upload them on the web site so that people can buy them (the creator gets no or very little money from this because this isnt the firefighting aspect of the game) and put them on there trucks and place them where ever they want (with in reason not like under the truck or somthing) and that way it is completely customizeable but this would also include trucks and decal sets and gear sets and many different things and i think this will extend the life of a game

what i want is like well if you have ever used imvu mesager like how u can buy products with so much of your "money" i want it to be like that where people will make lights with a editor and upload them on the web site so that people can buy them (the creator gets no or very little money from this because this isnt the firefighting aspect of the game) and put them on there trucks and place them where ever they want (with in reason not like under the truck or somthing) and that way it is completely customizeable but this would also include trucks and decal sets and gear sets and many different things and i think this will extend the life of a game

even better!! i'm liking the sound of this game already :)

Guest chevyrulzs2010
even better!! i'm liking the sound of this game already :)

too bad im not a game devoloper or know anything on creating games i just need to get a company to devolop and produce this game and if i was ever so lucky to get that maybe they would

1.give me a share in the profit. :laugh:

2.give me the game free. :blush:

3.give me a admin profile (where i have everything unlocked and am the top rank so i can be on every server and make sure people follow the rules) :happy:

*****new idea*****

because anyone would be able to create lightbars or anyother equipment u could buy there would be a DEVELOPER APPROVED list and a UNAPPROVED list. what this would mean is in an online game there would be a setting that would not let u have unapproved items (if you dont want them or disable this setting if u do) in the game. unapproved list means that it is unrealsitic like a 20,000psi air tank that lasts 20 hours all created items are unapproved unless you register them then the admins would decide if they approve it and its realistic. also if a admin chooses that it is unrealistic and you can find proof of it being realistic then they will recoincider.

Guest Bruce563

This idea is getting better, i have to say that it is very unlikely that they will give you some of the profits or give you a free game, but it could be worth a try, and also another thing it is very very hard to get a game developer intrested, but good luck.

may i ask y u voted no is there somthing that needs changed

For starters it to hard to read your idea because it one big Paragraph.

second have you done any research to see if the idea you present will even work. Can such a game be put together.

From what I read it be way to complicated and appears to be two or three different games thrown together.

If you want any hopes of a devloper taking up the game you need to work on how you present the information. As it stands right now you have to read through it three or four times to understand what begin present. I doubt any devloper going to take the time.

Guest chevyrulzs2010
This idea is getting better, i have to say that it is very unlikely that they will give you some of the profits or give you a free game, but it could be worth a try, and also another thing it is very very hard to get a game developer intrested, but good luck.

maybe a free game but i know..... i said i hope

1 For starters it to hard to read your idea because it one big Paragraph.

2 second have you done any research to see if the idea you present will even work. Can such a game be put together.

3 From what I read it be way to complicated and appears to be two or three different games thrown together.

4 If you want any hopes of a devloper taking up the game you need to work on how you present the information. As it stands right now you have to read through it three or four times to understand what begin present. I doubt any devloper going to take the time.

1 im sorry i just kinda was brain storming as i wrote

2 no im not a game devoloper and this is all ideas and can be changed

3 how to complicated i only see 1 game there

4 this isnt what im sending im posting here for ideas i will rewrite it so is actually presentable

Guest chevyrulzs2010
I think this game would be cool even for the same type of game but Police like outdated cars to new dodge chargers

ya im not sure that i mentioned it and i think it would be to big for one game but it would be sweet if you could have a police game and a fire game but compatible for online play.

Guest chevyrulzs2010
A but off topic but i am working on a police game idea, just trying to get a developer intrested(its hard), i hope that you do get a game developer intrested in yours.

yes best of luck to you and i think the game would be way to big to have a police mode so i left that out but if it wasnt too big to add it i definatly would

Guest chevyrulzs2010

*****new idea***** radio communications also would be like COD 4's quick chat you will press a button for example "R" and it will bring up a little menu in the cornor of the screen and then 1 would be like basic commands ex call another engine, ladder, so on 2 would be like responces ex clear and general comments like that and 3 would be like to put you enroute and inservice

*****new idea***** radio communications also would be like COD 4's quick chat you will press a button for example "R" and it will bring up a little menu in the cornor of the screen and then 1 would be like basic commands ex call another engine, ladder, so on 2 would be like responces ex clear and general comments like that and 3 would be like to put you enroute and inservice

That sounds like il2-sturmovik (except the response was in german or russian). It would be cool if you have a command vehicle that allows you to directly select where you want the reinforcments to go and do (like the empires hl2 mod)

Guest chevyrulzs2010
That sounds like il2-sturmovik (except the response was in german or russian). It would be cool if you have a command vehicle that allows you to directly select where you want the reinforcments to go and do (like the empires hl2 mod)

thats a good idea. like you use the command vehicle and when you select "send extra" then the unit it brings a map up and u select its position and brings up another menu and then u select ex: vent team primary attack search and rescue secondary attack water operations exterior attack ect.? is that kinda what you thinking

thats a good idea. like you use the command vehicle and when you select "send extra" then the unit it brings a map up and u select its position and brings up another menu and then u select ex: vent team primary attack search and rescue secondary attack water operations exterior attack ect.? is that kinda what you thinking

exactly what i was thinking. It would be quite useful, as in emergency 4 i have a nasty habit of calling reinforcments and forgetting about them :rolleyes:

Guest chevyrulzs2010
exactly what i was thinking. It would be quite useful, as in emergency 4 i have a nasty habit of calling reinforcments and forgetting about them :rolleyes:

dont we all well except the good commanders who dont have other things to do lol if you controling a whole bunch of guys and taking command then ya u easily forget

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Any updates on this game Chevvy?

i have a 7 page out line that will not be released to the public, or atleast untill i get it copyrighted, but im pretty much stuck, i dont know who to send it to. or how to go about it, im sure that the big name game developers get thousands of ideas submited, so im trying to get a special way in, anyone who can help speak up, and the only change i can think of to the original post is that it could be like the sims series, you come out with a main game, then with exp packs for police, and stuff packs, for the light bars and decals and such. Altho i personally dont believe in makeing people buy a bunch of packs to make the game better, i still like the idea of like the sim exchange program, the exp packs you will be able to buy will be like big city fire departments, say the first will be New York, then you will have fire and police, and missions based on only new york events (real or non real). But the main game will not be based on a city, will be completely user customizable.

For who i want to submit to would be EA Games, Mircrosoft, Serria Entertainment, ect... any one who knows how please tell me