Guest deltaop911

EM3 LA MOD

Guest deltaop911

the emergency buildings show up as red and white striped boxes and some of the cars are the exact same as the original while the others have a cab only. also the campaign has regular missions. if anyone knows how i can fix this it would be appreciated.

Hi & :welcome: to the forums.

This are all texture errors, please be sure:

- If you have the UK version, that all Game patches are installed

- That you installed the latest graphic drivers for your card

- That you installed the cfg file provied in your downlaod center if you have problems with i.e. the mouse

Guest deltaop911
Hi & :welcome: to the forums.

This are all texture errors, please be sure:

- If you have the UK version, that all Game patches are installed

- That you installed the latest graphic drivers for your card

- That you installed the cfg file provied in your downlaod center if you have problems with i.e. the mouse

i have the english version of the game that i got at best buy in the USA. I have all the current software and drivers. i experience no problem with my mouse or anything. it doesnt matter if i put the graphic settings on low or highest. other mods work fine but this one wont

i have the english version of the game that i got at best buy in the USA. I have all the current software and drivers. i experience no problem with my mouse or anything. it doesnt matter if i put the graphic settings on low or highest. other mods work fine but this one wont

Have you tried this:

Open the em3.cfg file (located in the emergency 3 folder) with notepad and look for the text <var name="e3_doocclusion" value="1" /> (use CTRL + F to find it faster). Now change the 1 into a 0 (zero) and save the file.

I think the stripes on the buildings are coming from the 'shadow' on the objects inside. With the solution mentioned above you disable those shadows. If you play again all the red and blue stripes should have been gone.

The mission section in the LA MOD is supposed to start with the normal missions. If you scroll down to number 21 you'll find the new missions Hoppah created.

greetz,

Thijs

Guest deltaop911

i tried to locate the file but was unable. what would it be unnder in the EM3 folder. i am using xp with 768mb of ram and an ati 256mb video card. i still dont see the extra missions and the vechile call menu is the same as the original

Have you tried this:

Open the em3.cfg file (located in the emergency 3 folder) with notepad and look for the text <var name="e3_doocclusion" value="1" /> (use CTRL + F to find it faster). Now change the 1 into a 0 (zero) and save the file.

I think the stripes on the buildings are coming from the 'shadow' on the objects inside. With the solution mentioned above you disable those shadows. If you play again all the red and blue stripes should have been gone.

The mission section in the LA MOD is supposed to start with the normal missions. If you scroll down to number 21 you'll find the new missions Hoppah created.

greetz,

Thijs

i tried to locate the file but was unable. what would it be unnder in the EM3 folder. i am using xp with 768mb of ram and an ati 256mb video card. i still dont see the extra missions and the vechile call menu is the same as the original

well mate it has to be there, made a screenshot for ya to show in what it looks like:

When you open this file with notepad you use ctrl-F to find the text and change the numbers.

Then you can play the game and load the mod, after you've loaded the mod you'll find you'll have the extra missions.

greetz,

Thijs