Guest Bruce563

English translation

Guest Bruce563

Ok i am doing my own translation of Emergency 4 Deluxe, which i will alow people to download.

Files:

command

events

fail

gui

hints

infotexts

ingamehelp

mainmenu

mission

missiontips

missiontitles

objectives

poi

portraits

quest

score

strings

supervward

supervevents

superveventsobj

supervfail

supervobj

supervquest

supervresult

supervtut

talk

tutorial

voices

Red=Finished

Green=Being done

13 files more to translate

Guest Bruce563

I would like to know if there is any one who could test the files i have translated so far, because i know there is going to be loads of problems, and i was useing google translator that can get some things wrong.

Ok i am doing my own translation of Emergency 4 Deluxe, which i will alow people to download.

Files:

command

events

fail

gui

hints

infotexts

ingamehelp

mainmenu

mission

missiontips

missiontitles

objectives

poi

portraits

quest

score

strings

supervward

supervevents

superveventsobj

supervfail

supervobj

supervquest

supervresult

supervtut

talk

tutorial

voices

Red=Finished

Green=Being done

any chance you could translate the winterberg mod???

Guest Bruce563
i just need to know his username. i tried searching for winterberg, but no members with that name came up. anyone know his forum name??

You are luckey i found the owner on another forum, so i joined and i asked him and he said i can, i will try and start it as fast as i can, you do mean the Em4 one don't you?

You are luckey i found the owner on another forum, so i joined and i asked him and he said i can, i will try and start it as fast as i can, you do mean the Em4 one don't you?

affirmitive. if u need any help/have questioons pm me.

So you are not going to translate EM4 Deluxe anymore?

Maybe you can just translate the Deluxe text lines instead of the whole game.

In fact I thought same. All you need is th English text files of 911 First responders and addition the lines of deluxe :)

I could try to get them from 911

last night i copied the US language folder into the DE folder of EM4 Deluxe. it works a treat, although it dont do every everything. there are a few incidents that was not changed. i have noticed that 2 of them in particualr are Birds, Electric Malfunction also i noticed that Blown Fire Hydrant is not done either. Obviously i have not had every incident, but i have had 10 and they have been done. hope this helps

***eyespy900***

last night i copied the US language folder into the DE folder of EM4 Deluxe. it works a treat, although it dont donvery everything. there are a few incidents that was not changed. i have noticed that 2 of them in particualr are Birds, Electric Malfunction also i noticed that Blown Fire Hydrant is not done either. Obviously i have not had every incident, but i have had 10 and they have been done. hope this helps

***eyespy900***

i have uploaded the txt files. they are in th eupload area of the main screan, they are named 911 txt files.

any problems please let me know

***eyespy900***

Guest Bruce563
So you are not going to translate EM4 Deluxe anymore?

Maybe you can just translate the Deluxe text lines instead of the whole game.

I am going to do the Emergency 4 Deluxe first then the witerenburg mod, because i have EM4 Deluxe and i want it in English so that is my main prioerty.

Guest Bruce563

I will not be doing much on this translation from now on, on the 9th of December i will start doing more work on this, i will not be doing much before that because i have got loads of coursework to do and i have loads of reviseing to do for my mock exam, i am hoping to have this done before the new year if not christmas, i am not saying it will any of these dates because anything could happen that might slow me down.

Guest Angelstorm

Bruce you are a star! Sorry Its been a long time since Ive been around, been a good nurse and have been helping out in disaster zones, very interesting. But that is anoyher story