Guest katsarosk2104

Multiplayer Help - 911 First Responders

Guest katsarosk2104

Hi to all...Fore some reason when i press to paly multiplauer the game is not respoding. It seems like the all pc to stuck. I tried to reinstall but the same... I have theis problem with or without LA mod. Any help please??? :unsure:

Hi to all...Fore some reason when i press to paly multiplauer the game is not respoding. It seems like the all pc to stuck. I tried to reinstall but the same... I have theis problem with or without LA mod. Any help please??? :unsure:

Firewall?

Guest katsarosk2104
Have you got a logfile of the crash :) ?

Where i will find it? The problem is that i have not a crash of the EM4 but all the pc freeze so i have to close it from the task manager or to reboot the pc....

Guest Utrechtterror
Where i will find it? The problem is that i have not a crash of the EM4 but all the pc freeze so i have to close it from the task manager or to reboot the pc....

Well, you can always first try to re-install everything.

Post the logfile anyway, maybe we find something unusual. (located in main EM4/911FR folder, it's called logfile.txt)

And what are your system specs...?

Guest katsarosk2104
Well, you can always first try to re-install everything.

Post the logfile anyway, maybe we find something unusual. (located in main EM4/911FR folder, it's called logfile.txt)

And what are your system specs...?

I have an amd64bit 3700

1gb ram

windows xp + sp2

ati radeon x700-256mb

i found the txt...do u want to upload it all or just to copy some of it. I have try to re-isntall...but nothing

Guest ShortCappy

I can't seem to find any problems in your logfile. However, I did spot a couple of lines mentioning a Radeon X1650 and not the Radeon X700 that you're stating. Did you just upgrade your PC, is this coming from another PC, or are you actually using a PC with the X700?

Did you open the 3 mentioned ports in the readme (located in the same directory as logfile.txt)?

Did you try to run it with all graphical settings to low and off?

Guest katsarosk2104
I can't seem to find any problems in your logfile. However, I did spot a couple of lines mentioning a Radeon X1650 and not the Radeon X700 that you're stating. Did you just upgrade your PC, is this coming from another PC, or are you actually using a PC with the X700?

Did you open the 3 mentioned ports in the readme (located in the same directory as logfile.txt)?

Did you try to run it with all graphical settings to low and off?

Sorry you are right i have the X1650 (the X700 was the last card)...I have open the ports....and i tryied to set all to low and off.

The report that windows gave i have attached.... :unsure:

appcompat.txt

Guest ShortCappy
Sorry you are right i have the X1650 (the X700 was the last card)...I have open the ports....and i tryied to set all to low and off.

The report that windows gave i have attached.... :unsure:

The Windows report doesn't help. I have 2 more questions: did you leave a graphics driver installed while replacing the X700 with the X1650? Speaking of a graphics driver, do you have the Catalyst 7.8 driver installed or the Catalyst 7.9 driver that's released today?

Guest katsarosk2104
The Windows report doesn't help. I have 2 more questions: did you leave a graphics driver installed while replacing the X700 with the X1650? Speaking of a graphics driver, do you have the Catalyst 7.8 driver installed or the Catalyst 7.9 driver that's released today?

No i have unistall x700 and install x1650. The catalust i have is the 7.8. I can not understand why is this happening when i try to play multiplayer and not when i play missions or freeplay....

Guest micaekrm
No i have unistall x700 and install x1650. The catalust i have is the 7.8. I can not understand why is this happening when i try to play multiplayer and not when i play missions or freeplay....

If you click on multiplayer and then click esc, and wait a few seconds the game goes to menu and you click multipalyer again and you can now play. You have to do this every time you close the game. Works for me. Try.

If you click on multiplayer and then click esc, and wait a few seconds the game goes to menu and you click multipalyer again and you can now play. You have to do this every time you close the game. Works for me. Try.

:welcome: to the forums. The last post was 2 years ago. Either the problem was fixed or the guy who had the problem doesn't care. He hasn't been active since 2007 either.

Guest jason8100

I had this problem 2 but i just waited for 10 secs and then it just worked. So try to wait a minute or so, if that doesnt work you can always :machkaputt:;)

Jason8100