Guest Sage

Casey Illinois, Clark County Mod

Hello, I've been planning this mod for awhile now but have kept it under wraps. Well I've started and I've decided to let you all know, mainly because I need permission from Hoppah for a few things.

HOPPAH: I'd like to use your Crown Vic Model, and your unmarked car, my town has an unmarked unit and it looks just like your model & skin. I also need the model for the Illinois State Police.

Until all permissions are obtained this mod will be FOR MY USE ONLY. I do plan on releasing it though if permissions are obtained.

Here is one picture of the complete Police Cars, all cars are finished. I will be making 2-3 Illinois Swat Vehicles with crew and a helicopter. That will finish up the police area of the game. I'll then do EMS, followed by the Fire Dept and last Casey's City Trucks (THW)

ALL POLICE CARS

AllPoliceCars.jpg

CASEY CAR

Casey.jpg

COUNTY

County.jpg

STATE

State.jpg

The original model is from Lash00t0ut, but the texture (I uv-mapped it), wheels, doors, lightbar and interior are made by me. That's what the readme says too!

hello hoppah

im new here but i just wanting to say that i have your Los Angeles Mod and i just love it

its real real cool but i see some one here is makeing a Illinois mod to i live in terre haute Indiana and with all the things you can make with moding for emergency 3 and 4 im thinking about makeing one of my own my own state and city that is but i may need help tho and if i do start hoppah do you care if i use any of your cars if i need them and how dose one start thanks tom. p.s. hoppah you did a good job on it to and who ever is doing the Illinois mod i can not want to see it