xTurbo21

Give Control Panel access to other players in Multiplayerr

Hi, so I play with the LA Mod (with project nostalgia submod) in multiplayer with my friend. But the problem is, whoever hosts the server has access to the Control Panels in police station/fire station. We tried giving turns but still only one person has access. Is there a way to change this? Make it two players have access in turns or maybe edit the script to make each player either have access to the FD or PD panels?

41 minutes ago, xTurbo21 said:

Hi, so I play with the LA Mod (with project nostalgia submod) in multiplayer with my friend. But the problem is, whoever hosts the server has access to the Control Panels in police station/fire station. We tried giving turns but still only one person has access. Is there a way to change this? Make it two players have access in turns or maybe edit the script to make each player either have access to the FD or PD panels?

It is not possible, because of limitations on the game and scripts. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xTurbo21 said:

I believe a script was released on the German forums, but I haven't tried it yet to see if it works.

9 hours ago, xTurbo21 said:

Use the station spawners. That's how the other person will gain access of the Control Panel for their Selected Station 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1