Dangamer911

I can't play EM4 anymore

The game stars as well, the intro and menu are good. But when I play  (no matter what type of play) I can't move any units, the cursor doesn't even appear on the screen neither the menus, and the dispatcher screen appears only in black. I can't interact with anything as I don't have cursor neither the buttons work.

Can you take a screenshot of this happening? Or a phone pic of the screen if you can't manage that? I have an inkling that this has to do with your graphics settings (especially if you've got an AMD card) but it's hard to tell for sure. 

Can you also post a logfile from the session in question, and either your specs, or ideally your dxdiag? (start > DxDiag > Save all Information) 

If you are running AMD, go into your AMD control panel (right click your desktop and click the AMD icon) and disable all controls for the AMD game. Additionally try lowering your graphics settings, try medium, and try low. That MIGHT help. Without seeing your specs and the exact issue, that's the best shot in the dark I can come up with. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 4:49 PM, Newfoundking said:

Can you take a screenshot of this happening? Or a phone pic of the screen if you can't manage that? I have an inkling that this has to do with your graphics settings (especially if you've got an AMD card) but it's hard to tell for sure. 

Can you also post a logfile from the session in question, and either your specs, or ideally your dxdiag? (start > DxDiag > Save all Information) 

If you are running AMD, go into your AMD control panel (right click your desktop and click the AMD icon) and disable all controls for the AMD game. Additionally try lowering your graphics settings, try medium, and try low. That MIGHT help. Without seeing your specs and the exact issue, that's the best shot in the dark I can come up with. 

Of course, sorry for the late reply. I gave up on the issue, but now I'm willing to fix that again. I am attaching the screenshots.

Please note in the first screenshot UI is not working. Options bar, vehicles bar, etc; none of them appear during the gameplay.

Also note in the second screenshot when I try to select something, the click doesn't appear.

584d01e9-d9bf-4abe-bf38-f93ca6fd0c33.thumb.jpg.55172c60954fea247eec06f1aafdfaa5.jpg9af1fc53-05cd-40d7-ae54-965397280973.thumb.jpg.501ec738642e7502baf52a8457ab96ec.jpg

On 9/5/2023 at 8:46 PM, David Beckham said:

What error did you get, please share the details and we can help you.

Of course, sorry for the late reply. I gave up on the issue, but now I'm willing to fix that again. I am attaching the screenshots.

Please note in the first screenshot UI is not working. Options bar, vehicles bar, etc; none of them appear during the gameplay.

Also note in the second screenshot when I try to select something, the click doesn't appear.584d01e9-d9bf-4abe-bf38-f93ca6fd0c33.thumb.jpg.d73d43c42c656f9eb6203c4517db6e80.jpg9af1fc53-05cd-40d7-ae54-965397280973.thumb.jpg.bb3f5d9299503f73d213f0b27d0f41c5.jpg

On 7/9/2023 at 4:49 PM, Newfoundking said:

Card name: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
        Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
           Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x1636)