Guest Sage

Question about language files.

I was wondering if its legal for me to upload my 911: FR language files to the website? For people who own E4 to use that may not use the LA Mod. I'm assuming it would be since they do in fact own the game, its just a simple translation you could say.

Sixteen Tons no, but what about Atari?

Well, I mean anyone getting the files should have the game...or whats the point right? So I don't see what the problem would be. You call it Stan, if your cool with it I'll zip em and upload them.

Well, I mean anyone getting the files should have the game...or whats the point right? So I don't see what the problem would be. You call it Stan, if your cool with it I'll zip em and upload them.

Fact is you'll publish a part of the game and even emergency users will be able to sue them without owning first responders so I don't know if Atari would be very happy. But well just upload them, if they don't like it we'll just redelette them again

Alright, well...all the language files alone are 277 MB WAY TO BIG for the upload center. Anyway I can get you to host these in the download center? If we did that, we could also do audio so people could have a full English game without LA Mod.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of it WITH audio. With everything including audio its 277 MB. So, interested?

2nd EDIT: Seems even with all audio removed its still to big.

Final size without audio: 2.43 MB

Alright, well...all the language files alone are 277 MB WAY TO BIG for the upload center. Anyway I can get you to host these in the download center? If we did that, we could also do audio so people could have a full English game without LA Mod.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of it WITH audio. With everything including audio its 277 MB. So, interested?

2nd EDIT: Seems even with all audio removed its still to big.

Final size without audio: 2.43 MB

277 mb zipped? Oo