Guest Angelstorm

Strange Request for someone who speaks German

Guest Angelstorm

Hi, I do go and look at the other Emergency 4 forum that is in German and I use the Web Translator to translate it into English if I can sometimes it works.

Their is something there that has taken my eye and looks good but I do not understand how it works or were do I put it or do i make a new folder :

http://emergency-forum.de/board.php?boardid=93

It is called The Rescue Trainer and I would like someone in German who reads that forum to explain to me what it is all about or do you have to have a specific MOD for it to attach to too? (if so does it say or where I could get the original from so I can add this to play it!

Thank you

i speak german very well

and from the looks of it it is a mod with lots of medically oriented missions(im 99% sure all 17 missions are medically oriented ie car accidents etc.) and a complete set of vehicles and 17 missions-mod looks quite nice and vehicles and other units are pretty awesome.

Guest Angelstorm
i speak german very well

and from the looks of it it is a mod with lots of medically oriented missions(im 99% sure all 17 missions are medically oriented ie car accidents etc.) and a complete set of vehicles and 17 missions-mod looks quite nice and vehicles and other units are pretty awesome.

So you don`t add it to another Mod? and you can`t use it for freeplay because that would look awsome!

Guest Angelstorm
So you don`t add it to another Mod? and you can`t use it for freeplay because that would look awsome!

Ive tried to play it I load the mod up and click campaign it does not show any in the boxes so I press start new one and it half loads and crashes all the time. *Sigh* DO I have to do something to get it to work properly?

Guest Angelstorm
Ive tried to play it I load the mod up and click campaign it does not show any in the boxes so I press start new one and it half loads and crashes all the time. *Sigh* DO I have to do something to get it to work properly?

Hmm ok since I don`t understand the language, Can someone tell me if this is out or they are working on this project. I see a download Fix and plenty of screenshots and videos which make me droollll! just like most mods when they first come out but this one looks special so can someone confirm that it is either out or work in progress . Thank you

Guest Utrechtterror

Hey angel :) ,

I'm downloading right now.

I'll let you hear it asap

edit;

are you sure that you used the right download link (it's hard to find ;) )

http://www.newstime.emergency-4.com/Beilagen/RTS_0.05b.rar

Edit 2; I Played it. Try agian with this download link. But just to let you know, the mod is tough... You really have to speak german to play it... You can try though :)

Guest Angelstorm
Hey angel :) ,

I'm downloading right now.

I'll let you hear it asap

edit;

are you sure that you used the right download link (it's hard to find ;) )

http://www.newstime.emergency-4.com/Beilagen/RTS_0.05b.rar

Edit 2; I Played it. Try agian with this download link. But just to let you know, the mod is tough... You really have to speak german to play it... You can try though :)

I spoke to the guy who created this mod and they are in the middle of making one in English but I do have the right game this time *Grin* tried it and confussed! lol I have also got the controls for the status of things i start the campaign and just sit their is a waiting time till it all starts or get your first casulty it loooks really good shame I don`t understand the German language!

Guest Angelstorm
Yup they wait, because you have to talk to the teachers. Even though if you did that, the game is way too hard for you. Sorry :) !

Yes I am going to leave it untill they have made an english version of this but it does look brill! and a different mod to all the others.

and Thank you for your help!

that mod isnt definitivly a mission mod. Its a Rescue trainer with a lot of medical stuff.

For example you get an incident with someone that fall unconcious and you will need to execute all handlings are real life doctor does. You have all needed medical equipment for that

I spoke to the guy who created this mod and they are in the middle of making one in English but I do have the right game this time *Grin* tried it and confussed!

Yeah, Bass-Ti is the creator and he one of the most friendliest and best modders I've ever seen. He has helped me alot with modding, especially scripting. He gave me alot of tips and I have learned alot from him. :1046275747_biggthumpup: