Guest turnofftape

Editor Tutorial

Guest turnofftape

So the editor tut on Cd1 is in German. I'm not sure if it will be needed. I'm converting the text for me to use but i wasn't sure if any of you guys would need it. :laugh: If you guys do want it let me know and i'll post it in the next day or so.

Guest cva6633

I have 911FR and I have the editor manual in english.

It is not in the wizardworks directory but it is in the directory where the game is downloaded to. Mine is in C:\download\911FR

When you download the game, it downloads a copy of the cd, and it has the editor manual in english.

If you want I can put it in the download directory.

Thanks

Guest turnofftape

Hmm.... I just finished translating the one i had from Cd and it's about 96% English now so not too bad. Took me all day to do it lol. Some parts might not make some sense but it's hard to translate. If you want to take a look at it ill upload it, because it helped me heh. Thanks

http://www.uploading.com/en/files/1YJAYW9U...idance.doc.html

:1046275747_biggthumpup: Password: em4ee

:sporty:

Strange, very strange, but I found english editor manual in pdf on original CD (French edition) :rolleyes:

Really I dont understand, how they could publish 911: First Responders in GreatBritain without Editor manual?!

Here it is!

Unfortunately, i cant attach file here (tried twice!) Ill have to upload it somwhere else...

Edited by Alexx12

Guest Swordplay

Considering its in Russian i ran it through Google translator and then i entered the CAPTCHA code, then hit the button that said "furthermore" (assuming that was a continue button) and it gave me an error however when i looked at the original russian page i didn't find the CAPTCHA box like i did on the translated version and cound not figure out how to download the file. Can someone help plz?

Trying to figure out some parts of the map editor is like this: :machkaputt:

Considering its in Russian i ran it through Google translator and then i entered the CAPTCHA code, then hit the button that said "furthermore" (assuming that was a continue button) and it gave me an error however when i looked at the original russian page i didn't find the CAPTCHA box like i did on the translated version and cound not figure out how to download the file. Can someone help plz?

Trying to figure out some parts of the map editor is like this: :machkaputt:

Just use the version from our download centre.