TACRfan

What are these vehicles?

Hi, im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i want to see if anyone know where i can get a model for these two vehicles, im not to good at US vehicles.

RAF Mildenhall AmbulanceRAF Mildenhall Domestic Appliance

1 minute ago, TACRfan said:

Hi, im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i want to see if anyone know where i can get a model for these two vehicles, im not to good at US vehicles.

RAF Mildenhall AmbulanceRAF Mildenhall Domestic Appliance

I am afraid I don't know, Do you need the model for the Northfolk and Suffolk mod, for RAF Lakehenath?

1 hour ago, chivvy147 said:

I am afraid I don't know, Do you need the model for the Northfolk and Suffolk mod, for RAF Lakehenath?

Yea I wanted to add them, these are from RAF Mildenhall

Just now, TACRfan said:

Yea I wanted to add them, these are from RAF Mildenhall

Ok I though so as I saw videos on your yt channel. Why do we have US airforce fire trucks in a raf base in the first place?

54 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

Ok I though so as I saw videos on your yt channel. Why do we have US airforce fire trucks in a raf base in the first place?

Yea these are at both bases. The Firestations are operated by both MOD fire service and US airforce fire department. USAF are incharge of all base operations although the MOD have bigger authority on the base as its still RAF

No idea what they are but I do remember them from your YouTube.

It's basically that because the USAF runs out of the base they bring their own fire vehicles with them.

7 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

No idea what they are but I do remember them from your YouTube.

It's basically that because the USAF runs out of the base they bring their own fire vehicles with them.

I think the ambulance is a Ford F-350 but I know little more than that

Are these on an American Airbase in Britain?

Top pic, 2008-2011 Ford F350.

Fire engine = KME Predator.

Coincidence is, both of these vehicles I've released already in the past. Its only a matter of finding them somewhere in the mod community.

The remainder of the background vehicles seem to be easy as well. A Freightliner fire engine seems to be in the mix along with the black SUV in the background being a Ford Excursion.

These probably arent your mainline fleet, but rather co-starring vehicles to your main cast and crew, so I wouldnt be too particular on them unless they act as main designated units for the mod.

9 hours ago, itchboy said:

Are these on an American Airbase in Britain?

Top pic, 2008-2011 Ford F350.

Fire engine = KME Predator.

Coincidence is, both of these vehicles I've released already in the past. Its only a matter of finding them somewhere in the mod community.

The remainder of the background vehicles seem to be easy as well. A Freightliner fire engine seems to be in the mix along with the black SUV in the background being a Ford Excursion.

These probably arent your mainline fleet, but rather co-starring vehicles to your main cast and crew, so I wouldnt be too particular on them unless they act as main designated units for the mod.

Ok thanks. Yea these are from an American airbase called RAF Mildenhall, I was there a couple of months ago so I decided to take these pictures. I will try to find them, as you say they are not the main vehicles so they don't have to be exact.

41 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Ok thanks. Yea these are from an American airbase called RAF Mildenhall, I was there a couple of months ago so I decided to take these pictures. I will try to find them, as you say they are not the main vehicles so they don't have to be exact.

If the fire enigne model cant be sourced, an alternative would be the one from the older Montana mod, such as bama's fire engine model. The F350 is unfortunately only present in my civilian vehicle set. A good lead to find it would be to DL one of the American mods out there, they probably have the F350 as a civilian vehicle. The hard part is attaching the ambulance box on it.

21 minutes ago, itchboy said:

If the fire enigne model cant be sourced, an alternative would be the one from the older Montana mod, such as bama's fire engine model. The F350 is unfortunately only present in my civilian vehicle set. A good lead to find it would be to DL one of the American mods out there, they probably have the F350 as a civilian vehicle. The hard part is attaching the ambulance box on it.

I found this ambulance but it is missing one square light off the front and i think the lightbar at the back is differant. http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/84-ford-f-350-super-duty-horton-ambulance/

Im having no luck with fire trucks so i might have a look at the montana mod

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

That one is correct. Needs a bit of work to get the ELS right, but the ambo is correct.

The fire engine is a thing you will prob have to source from Montana, since the one there has the raised roof that your real vehicle has.

I used that ambulance and the firetruck from the montana mod, they are not perfect but close enough. who do i contact for permission to use the fire truck?

Fire truck, Credits: BMA, Skin and Lights by me

EM4 2016-05-23 15-27-28-413

Ambo, Credits: NNICO, Skin and lights by me

EM4 2016-05-23 15-00-38-830

Simply credit bama for the model. You no longer need permissions I believe. bama let other people make submods out of the original Montana mod so credits to him are the only things needed.

For the F350 ambulance, I'd fix the side window a bit since it seems off from the rest of the front window. The fire engine, simply needs some white on the roof and the top half of the front, then it looks reasonably close.