ThinBlueLineKY4

American Lafrance Engine Model Can I Use It?

I remember seeing this model in the downloads section before (and I downloaded it). I recently found this model, and i checked to see if it was publicly available and I could not find it in the downloads section. It might be there and I might have missed it. Do you all think if I put the proper credits in the credits file for my mod, can I use the model?56b1484c037b4_caniuseit..JPG.a763e32841b

Is it this one? 

Do you not have the readme or anything from when you originally downloaded it? If you do, then look in that. 

If you don't know who made it, how can you properly credit it?

If it's not publicly available, I'd say not to use it unless you can find the original author and ensure you have permission to be using it.

11 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

Is it this one? 

Do you not have the readme or anything from when you originally downloaded it? If you do, then look in that. 

If you don't know who made it, how can you properly credit it?

If it's not publicly available, I'd say not to use it unless you can find the original author and ensure you have permission to be using it.

No. I can try to find the read me, and I didn't have a link. I can't find the file I downloaded anymore on my pc too. and im worried about the credits part because i foudn the model from the la mod 3.1.5

and also the picture isnt loading for me.

Edited by randomperson139
posts merged.

Simple answer is if you're worried about credits / permissions and can't find the original author, don't use the files. If you're not using them, you're not going to have any problems.

Side note. Please DON'T double post. There is an edit button at the bottom of your posts, use that in future. Next time, I'll warn you.

17 hours ago, Connor Brumleve said:

I remember seeing this model in the downloads section before (and I downloaded it). I recently found this model, and i checked to see if it was publicly available and I could not find it in the downloads section. It might be there and I might have missed it. Do you all think if I put the proper credits in the credits file for my mod, can I use the model?

Thats a Rafaell moddel  with different lightabr on it. You don't need premission to use it. You must add a credits, and only readmefile crediting is not okay, who knows if you ever would release a mod with it? if you do.

4 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Thats a Rafaell moddel  with different lightabr on it. You don't need premission to use it. You must add a credits, and only readmefile crediting is not okay, who knows if you ever would release a mod with it? if you do.

Thank you very much! And what else do I have to do other than readme file? I know I need to put credits for picture I upload, and in a credits .txt in the mod. What else do I need?

38 minutes ago, Connor Brumleve said:

Thank you very much! And what else do I have to do other than readme file? I know I need to put credits for picture I upload, and in a credits .txt in the mod. What else do I need?

Credits for an author on the picture or under it and in readme file. :)