Terrow

Toronto, Canada Modification

Yis  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Map textures?

2. 2. Map area?

• Fully urban
    • Urban / suburban -- with waterway (Lake Ontario)

Another Canadian Modification? YES SIR.

Thanks to xxnypdofficerxx, I'm continuing his modification that wasn't released previously. I will post photos soon! 

Please ask for release dates, I'm a 1 man team but I strive off of being pushed and yelled at repeatedly. If you want to be on my team, just PM me and your name has to rhyme with itchboy at the very least.. ok thanks  (JK <3)

I answer your questions here: 

Am I continuing the Western NY Mod? -- Yes of course don't worry 

Is this real? -- Yes? 

Is this real? -- Yes? 

You don't sound very sure about that... ;) It's like a question: 'Yes? This may be real...or it may not be... who really knows'. Is any of this real? Maybe we're all just in the matrix or some other weird thing. :Oo

Please ask for release dates, I'm a 1 man team but I strive off of being pushed and yelled at repeatedly. If you want to be on my team, just PM me and your name has to rhyme with itchboy at the very least.. ok thanks 

That question still probably isn't going to go down too well! There's ways of encouraging etc. without explicitly asking for a release date continously.

Good luck, but you say youreself youre a 1 man team, Mayby 2 mods is a bit to heavy for a 1 man team?

Anyway, Good luck!

90% of my mods were made by only me, so as long as Terrow keeps focused, has a good plan, knows what to do (something more than skins, models and lights) and does his work efficiently he won't have any trouble.

Good luck with this one. Just keep in mind that it's very time consuming and the result won't appear overnight, so don't get discouraged when things don't go right. :)