The Governor

Harbor City mod doesn't have units at the bases by default?

You're supposed to send them to their stations individually. The dev team decided to do it that way so that the different stations / units work correctly on Multiplayer Mode, which is the original gamemode of this modification. It's totally normal and there's nothing to worry about. :)

You're supposed to send them to their stations individually. The dev team decided to do it that way so that the different stations / units work correctly on Multiplayer Mode, which is the original gamemode of this modification. It's totally normal and there's nothing to worry about. :)

Makes sense why some of the units are labeled as south, west, etc.

Thanks :)  I also noticed that my changed settings didn't save.  I disabled fire callouts (I did it right after downloading the mod), yet, my first call was for a vehicle fire.

Makes sense why some of the units are labeled as south, west, etc.

Thanks :)  I also noticed that my changed settings didn't save.  I disabled fire callouts (I did it right after downloading the mod), yet, my first call was for a vehicle fire.

Try changing the fp_params_endless.xml and also freeplayparameters.xml. That should do the trick.

Didn't you already have a topic about that issue?

Try moving the file to the desktop, then editing it and moving it back to the right place. You're definitely editing the right file?

That topic was asking how to do it. :P  Yes, I'm editing the right file, in the right mod.  There's no reason it should be happening.  I'll try moving it like you said.