bma

Gangway problems

Hello

I have run into a kinda weired problem in my Copenhagen Airport mod 

The two gangways shown in the video are identical(model and prototype), but for some reason the one I placed in the editor works while the one I placed with the script seems to be bugging out. (Watch video to see the problem)

Can somebody tell me what on earth is going wrong or how to fix it? 

As said, the models and prototypes are identical 

It is most defiantly a Physics issue, can people walk through the one placed by the script when it is not "installed" on the plane?

When its not installed its a different model. So when you install it, it removes the original model and adds in two new. One being only the vehicle and the other being only the stairs itself. 

So its not possible to walk through the uninstalled model.

When its not installed its a different model. So when you install it, it removes the original model and adds in two new. One being only the vehicle and the other being only the stairs itself. 

So its not possible to walk through the uninstalled model.

I would say it's because of it being box physics but from the other one working fine it would appear you created the custom physics yourself. It's almost like the one placed via script is not using these custom physics for some reason.

I would say it's because of it being box physics but from the other one working fine it would appear you created the custom physics yourself. It's almost like the one placed via script is not using these custom physics for some reason.

It seems really weired 

Any surgestions how to fix it?

In the original gangway car, it was a static unmovable vehicle. The stairway was a separate walkable object which enabled persons to enter/exit the plane.

Having a movable gangway vehicle isnt possible unless you change the vehicle prototype upon installation of it onto the plane, then create the walkable gangway over the vehicle so that people can walk on/off of it.

In the original gangway car, it was a static unmovable vehicle. The stairway was a separate walkable object which enabled persons to enter/exit the plane.

Having a movable gangway vehicle isnt possible unless you change the vehicle prototype upon installation of it onto the plane, then create the walkable gangway over the vehicle so that people can walk on/off of it.

That is what i do right now

I have a moveable car which i Change into a walkable object and a vehicle which cant be moved

But the game seems to change the physics of the moveabæe object if i update its position