updater12

I need a modding team!

Hey Emergency-Planet community.

I am the lead developer of the new mod, "Brookville Hospital Mod".

I am desperately in need of 

-3D Modellers

-Scripters
-Coder
-UV Mapper
-The Basic Team Members
-Someone who could make an accessible hospital which functions (work with scripting team)

If you can help, please message me. I would like someone experienced, or someone who can at least fill one of these criteria. Thank you,

Jake.

Brookville Hospital Mod

So what you're asking for, is the best of the best of EVERY modding category, what work are you going to be contributing and what previous work do you have? I don't think anyone would really be in for such a big job when it looks like you have 0 experience yourself.

-3D Modellers

-Scripters

-Coder

-Texturer

-UV Mapper

-The Basic Team Members

-Someone who could make an accessible hospital which functions (work with scripting team)

I have to ask a fairly direct question, I read the idea in the other topic.  As Ideas go, it isnt a bad idea at all, some would certainly find appeal in the concept, even though it's going to take massive effort to make the custom script to do the idea.  That being said, which of these skills are you going to be the primary responsible party for in which you've stated you need?  If you cannot do at least one or more of these skills yourself, and cannot do them yourself as the primary individual responsible for them, you will have an extremely difficult time in finding people to do these things for you. 

From what I've read into your idea, your critical issue is going to be script/coding to address, which it sounds like you won't be able to do yourself.  The Second most difficult issue will be addressing the model requirements for such a unique idea, in general modelers usually also handle the UV map/texture for their projects (though some outsource textures).  Are you capable of doing "scratch" model work?  Are you able to do any sort of model work, if so what exactly can you do with them?

The Model/UV and Script work are the two heaviest loads within this idea, and if the mod "leader" is not helping with that work load, it kind of removes the incentive to work with someone, because in the end the people "helping" are basically doing a great deal of the work, instead of the guy who is "leading" the project.  If you're currently incapable of helping in one of those two categories, I would try to look into picking up one, if not both of the fields (be it model/uv work or script/code work).

It's a nice concept, so best of luck in pulling it off; hopefully you have some skills in the areas you require to get the ball rolling (so to speak) it gives more incentive for people to invest their time into the project when they see it progressing without them rather than them being necessary to make the project even start rolling.

I have to ask a fairly direct question, I read the idea in the other topic.  As Ideas go, it isnt a bad idea at all, some would certainly find appeal in the concept, even though it's going to take massive effort to make the custom script to do the idea.  That being said, which of these skills are you going to be the primary responsible party for in which you've stated you need?  If you cannot do at least one or more of these skills yourself, and cannot do them yourself as the primary individual responsible for them, you will have an extremely difficult time in finding people to do these things for you. 

From what I've read into your idea, your critical issue is going to be script/coding to address, which it sounds like you won't be able to do yourself.  The Second most difficult issue will be addressing the model requirements for such a unique idea, in general modelers usually also handle the UV map/texture for their projects (though some outsource textures).  Are you capable of doing "scratch" model work?  Are you able to do any sort of model work, if so what exactly can you do with them?

The Model/UV and Script work are the two heaviest loads within this idea, and if the mod "leader" is not helping with that work load, it kind of removes the incentive to work with someone, because in the end the people "helping" are basically doing a great deal of the work, instead of the guy who is "leading" the project.  If you're currently incapable of helping in one of those two categories, I would try to look into picking up one, if not both of the fields (be it model/uv work or script/code work).

It's a nice concept, so best of luck in pulling it off; hopefully you have some skills in the areas you require to get the ball rolling (so to speak) it gives more incentive for people to invest their time into the project when they see it progressing without them rather than them being necessary to make the project even start rolling.

But that's the thing everybody is saying. "The mod leader will not help". But, I am actually working on the mod as we speak. I've gotten quite a bit of progress with the texturing and modelling.