gscop

Major Texture Loss!

Ok so i just installed a couple mods for em4 and they installed fine, but when i go into game with said mods my textures only show the els of cars, and a select few of inanimate objects. All the scripts work fine but the textures are as i just explained. I run a 64 - bit laptop, 2.5Ghz processor, 16 Gb ram, and 1 Tb harddrive. This game has worked perfectly fine fir me before so . . . idk, plz help me.

and yes i have tried reinstalling the game

Edited by MikeyPI
Merged Posts:

It a laptop. What video card do you have? Just the shitty Intel one or another? If another are you force the game run on that card? Many times this game will use Intel video card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, here's the issues I see that prevent even trying to guess.

Need the DX Diagnosis for the computer:

start>run>dxdiag

win8/10

Windows key+R>dxdiag

Save the information and attach it to a post.

You've stated 

This game has worked perfectly fine fir me before so 

Did the game work perfectly fine with this particular machine or a previous machine you've had before?

If it is this machine that it did work with previously, what change(s) have you made recently to the machine that might be responsible for it not working anymore?

I know you wish to have help to resolve your problems you're experiencing, but we are not psychic and we cannot just "will" the information about your particulars into our heads to even stand a chance of telling you what exactly is going on within your system to explain why you've experienced problems and how they may potentially get resolved.  Please note: if this machine is an HP laptop there is likely to be nothing that can be done to assist you since HP's use custom drivers from HP instead of OEM hardware drivers, the HP drivers tend to be older, and have less compatibility compared to OEM drivers.

any way i can make it so i can run it?

Its a lenovo and i just had the hard drive replaced. It was this machine that worked perfectly before i had these problems

Edited by MikeyPI
Merged Posts:

Please in the future do not double post, it is against the TOS.  I have merged your posts within this topic, if you wish to add further information to a post you may use the edit button found in the bottom right of the post you have made.

As to whether or not you can run it.. I cannot say since you have still failed to provide the DXdiagnosis from the machine in question.  You say you have had the drive replaced within the computer, chances are you had the drive replaced not with a clone of the original system drive, but a "brand new" installation of windows (whichever version you have since you did not provide the DX Diag).  When you clone an existing drive, everything that is on that drive will remain installed/functioning, when you get a brand new drive with a "clean" install of the operating system, you will lose all data from the original drive and basically be starting over.  Without the DX diag anyone who tried to help you would be just taking shots in the dark.

Need the DX Diagnosis for the computer:

start>run>dxdiag

win8/10

Windows key+R>dxdiag

Save the information and attach it to a post.

When DXdiag finishes running press the "save all information" button, save it to your desktop. In the reply to this post you will see "more reply options" press that button, at the bottom of that screen you will see "attach files"

add your DX diag and add it to the posting so that it can be downloaded/viewed.

ok so i actually just put windows 10 and set compatibility config. it runs now, no texture loss, but i only get 1fps when i try to run a mod. Or run it in general when i try to start a game.