M

Guest ZildjianDrummer
I wanted to know:

1) how to rotate the camera so I can see other angles

2) how to reduce the frequency of events

3) how to remove types of events

Thanks.

M

I'll Humor you, but in the future use the search... plenty out there im sure....

1) rotate either use the middle mouse button or alt...

2) edit FP_PARAMS_ENDLESS ( or challenge if you play with that mode) adjust the Average frequency of each

3) to completly remove... put the average frequency at 0.0 ( i did that with those damn fires )

Guest ZildjianDrummer
What file is it in?

i dont know what version your playing on...

but if 911...

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Data\Specs then the FP_PARAMS_ENDLESS file..

if EM4 then same thing except...it'll be under program files\sixteentons or program files\taketwo something to that sort..

but yeah hope you understand that..

Guest jmikegardner84

Yeah I am tired of the crime and had to limit the frequency of fires. One riot kills 30 cops. What a pain. I do like FR911 though. I am really looking forward to some other mods.

Yeah I am tired of the crime and had to limit the frequency of fires. One riot kills 30 cops. What a pain. I do like FR911 though. I am really looking forward to some other mods.

There a few tricks to dealing with riots.

1. Send reqular police office to restrict the number of people join the riot. I send only two riot area both are feed additional people from certian areas one cop in right place will send the civ away those limiting the size of the mob.

2. One person is always carrying a sign. once this person is arrest and in a car the other people walk way are no longer pose a danger.

There a couple ways to hand this. I only go into the group with swat. Norminal one per person. I use either a flashbang or water cannon.

with the flash bang i toss and when it goes off I arrest the guy or gal with the sign and quickly get him into the nearest police vechile.

With the water cannon i use it to separte the people either one by one or get the sign person away from the rest to arrest them.

If the person with the sign gets injuryed get him in an amblunce as soon as possible. if he hurt on the ground you have the mob. if he in an amblunce the mob goes away you can then always take him some were ring the vechiles with cops then treat him/her.

The key is the guy with the sign and limiting the mob size