Pottyscotty

Personnel Skin Errors

Before I start - These are unpacked textures and yes I have tried converting them into .png's. Also note that the people do not appear white in-game.

I did a search on keywords but if this has been asked before I do apologize,

With personnel skins I am only able to see some of the picture, the rest is all white. How do I change these so I can see the full skin? I did try swapping RGBA values as well but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

This is an Unpacked LA Mod Skin texture with the problem I am having, it is meant to be an LAPD Officer with a traffic vest-

ntucc.jpg

This is why I hate working with DDS files...

Before I start - These are unpacked textures and yes I have tried converting them into .png's. Also note that the people do not appear white in-game.

I did a search on keywords but if this has been asked before I do apologize,

With personnel skins I am only able to see some of the picture, the rest is all white. How do I change these so I can see the full skin? I did try swapping RGBA values as well but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

This is an Unpacked LA Mod Skin texture with the problem I am having, it is meant to be an LAPD Officer with a traffic vest-

This is why I hate working with DDS files...

Is this for Em5?

Use DDS Converter to convert them to another format. Any will do as long as you can see everything in the whole texture.

If you're using paint.net, save it as X8R8G8B8 .dds. It should show up. Then save the final texture as DXT3 because Em4 does not support X8R8G8B8.

Is this for Em5?

Nope, damn it. EM4 used to always be on top so I automatically click the first "Modding related support" I can see - Any admin please move topic if needed.

I shall go try your suggestion now, I use Gimp so would the second one work?

Nope, damn it. EM4 used to always be on top so I automatically click the first "Modding related support" I can see - Any admin please move topic if needed.

I shall go try your suggestion now, I use Gimp so would the second one work?

I dont know if GIMP allows you to save in that format. Give it a try.

Use DDS Converter to convert them to another format. Any will do as long as you can see everything in the whole texture.

DDS Converter didn't work, shows the same thing unfortunately.

If you're using paint.net, save it as X8R8G8B8 .dds. It should show up. Then save the final texture as DXT3 because Em4 does not support X8R8G8B8.

Downloading Paint, can I ask if X8R8G8B8 is the name I should give it or is that the file extension?