pledge8236

Changing The Fire Engine / Truck at Stations

Hey Peeps, 

I have looked through the forum and tutorials and unless I am stupidly blind...I have not been able to find what I need. I am wanting to change a truck on mod that I am adapting. In game it would appear the same truck has been used in both fire stations resulting in a conflict when it comes to sending them back. 

I therefore want to change one so that the issue is resolved. You assistance would be greatly appreciated or simply where the information is so that I can read up and resolve. 

Thank you

Pledge

Just to clarify the issue here before I try to solve it:

You have a vehicle, we'll call Engine 1 for simplicity's sake. You have Engine 1 stationed at Station 1 as well as Station 2. Your problem lies in that the vehicle doesn't go to the proper station as you want, it will either go to Station 1 or not at all for instance. 

Is this correct?

Just to clarify the issue here before I try to solve it:

You have a vehicle, we'll call Engine 1 for simplicity's sake. You have Engine 1 stationed at Station 1 as well as Station 2. Your problem lies in that the vehicle doesn't go to the proper station as you want, it will either go to Station 1 or not at all for instance. 

Is this correct?

Yes so engine 1 is at both station 1 and 2. When both are resuming from a job, they both want to go back into station 1. Thus leaving a bay free at station 2. I had a good look last night in the editor however I suspect it maybe a change to the script??

Thank you

Pledge