emergency 2013

What happened to Emegerncy Ops Command

since there gone :( are there private mods avalible i know the 

NorthView Creekside v2.1.1 is private but is there a download (Download???)

Seriously?

A PRIVATE mod means exactly that. There won't be any downloads available, if there were, it would be called a public mod.

Oh, and please stop with the pointless topics. This was the 3rd topic you created in the space of about 5 minutes, none of which were actually necessary.

If you're looking for mods, maybe take a look in the download centre, or the mods section of the forum. Somehow I think there may be some released mods in there. The LA Mod is available, and has been for years, just look in the LA Mod section of the forum, or again, the download centre.

And for MP clans, don't you think it's worth looking through the Multiplayer section? A lot of the clans are always recruiting, if you'd taken the time to look through the section instead of creating a topic about it.

Seriously?

A PRIVATE mod means exactly that. There won't be any downloads available, if there were, it would be called a public mod. LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS PRIVATE . MAYBE THERE IS A PUBLIC VERSION NOW

1st

Oh, and please stop with the pointless topics. This was the 3rd topic you created in the space of about 5 minutes, none of which were actually necessary.

If you're looking for mods, maybe take a look in the download centre, or the mods section of the forum. Somehow I think there may be some released mods in there. The LA Mod is available, and has been for years, just look in the LA Mod section of the forum, or again, the download centre. The top ten mods post i was asking people what they personally like. is that a new rule on the forum asking people what they think?

And for MP clans, don't you think it's worth looking through the Multiplayer section? A lot of the clans are always recruiting, if you'd taken the time to look through the section instead of creating a topic about it. Well  ok that i could have done maybe that is a poinless topic good you proved something here. POST Deleted !

im still asking what happened to eoc so inless you know what happened to eoc please remove your post

and im guessing you know where to get that light pack beacuse you posted here so do you know

The top ten mods post i was asking people what they personally like. is that a new rule on the forum asking people what they think?

I can't speak for an Admin but it was probably deleted due to the fact that you literally just created about 5 threads in a couple of minutes. If you wanted to find out what the site's majority of people like click "Top Rated" or "Most Popular".

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” 

― Euripides

im still asking what happened to eoc so inless you know what happened to eoc please remove your post

and im guessing you know where to get that light pack beacuse you posted here so do you know

The EOC clan violated the terms of service for this site, so their ability to advertise and "play" here as a clan was removed... They earned it quite well with the antics they were involved in, the same thing has happened to many other clans that had the inability to play nice on this forum.  As for a light pack I have no clue, "that light pack" does not help anyone figure out what exactly you mean in the first place.

As for this topic it will now be terminated since the primary question was answered, along with several other useful hints added by other users.. I strongly urge you to read the TOS to understand what conduct is acceptable on the site, spamming tons of topics and double posting are things we don't appreciate around these parts.

I can't speak for an Admin but it was probably deleted due to the fact that you literally just created about 5 threads in a couple of minutes. If you wanted to find out what the site's majority of people like click "Top Rated" or "Most Popular".

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” 

― Euripides

Correct we as a staff don't appreciate "spamming" how ever it is done.  Your response quite well sums it up on what would have been a more prudent method to find out who likes what.