Mevans89lfc

Vehicles unable to deploy

Dear all users

I am having a problem were I am unable to deploy any vehicles at all in either the game LA mod or the London mod, were the vehicles normally spin in a 360 degree on the game when you try to deploy any, I just get a white box there, thinking it was a small bug I press the deploy option, a single tone is made and it does not deploy.

Has any one had this issue before and been able to fix it, I have a photo of the problem, but can't upload it to the forum board

Mevans89lfc

An image(s) would be helpful of the "deployment" issue. You should be able to add images to your posts now.

The white box, if it's what I think you're describing, is quite a common problem with intel graphics cards and there is no solution for it. I don't quite understand the second problem with the lack of units deploying. Could you maybe give us some more detail.

Does the normal game work OK?

@randomperson139, ok so that looks like I will have to live with this problem, but the graphics card is NVidia, on a

@newfoundking  I left click on the button nearest the remaining balance option, then left click on the place were I want to put the vehicle it get a single tone sound like to say unable to put there.