pledge8236

Sirens Missing

Hey Guys, 

I am looking for some assistance. I have had a look around the forum for similar challenges however; i have not been able to find anything to answer my issue. 

I have a mod that i'm making some changes to for personal use. some of the vehicles however do not have any working sirens. I have looked at other mods i have to see if i can find the issue but sadly my knowledge of modding is limited and i am stuck. 

Could someone offer some advice as to what it may be and direct me as how to fix the issue. 

Many thanks and kinds regards

Pledge :-)

Hey, 

I am using another mod as a base. I am very new so dabbling with mods i have before I venture on. 

There are 3 vehicles without sirens and i cant seem to see where the issue lies. 

Eager to progress with my learning however; this has stumped me. 

Pledge 

Hi Newfoundking, 

I have had a look at the script, 2 of the vehicles are written in the script however still do not sound in game.

The 3rd one is a duplicate of the original which has a working siren. The duplicate has all other working functions apart from the siren.The only difference is the re-skin work it has had done. I really don't know enough about scripting at this stage to add it in. I will carry on with my learning with the hope in the near future i will be able to correct this. 

I have read through the tutorial however it didn't really help. 

Pledge