Ropie58

Just an idea for making a new mod...

Hi,

Let me tell you first of all, I do not  make mods myself; for the simple reason: I do not have any programming experience, let alone programming skills, none whatsoever.

Now I am convinced that many EM5 players, who are programmers as well,  are busy developing Mods to the best to their knowledge. Maybe, in all my modesty   :blush:, I hope I am allowed to make you guys a suggestion for making another mod.

When the fire tender is using its extinguisher on its roof, you'll notice that, when pointing out another fire with your mouse, the water canon is automatically turning towards the fire without letting the fire tender changing its position, provided the fire to be extinguished, is in its reach.

The turntable ladder should actually do the same thing (at least in real life that is): turning its water canon on the ladder towards the fire source once pointed out. However, for each different fire you point out, other then the one that is being extinguished with its water canon at that very moment, the turntable ladder lowers its ladder and the fire engine is to be repositioned completely, rising its ladder again and then continuing putting out the fire. It's not realistic AND it's losing time putting out a fire.

Is this an idea for a mod: to let the turntable ladder putting out fires pointed to, without the need to be repositioning itself all the time.

Maybe someone would like to take a look at this. It's just an idea; no such thing as an instuction to make one... :D

THank you in advance.

Cheers!!  :holdglass:

Robert, 

Netherlands.