YukonRob

Patch is out

Here are the release notes:

[EN] Main Changes:

- New content

* Continuation of the campaign

* New challenging main event: An accident on Berlin's Wannsee reactor leads to major fires and severe contamination. The population of the German capital is threatened!

* 4 new events: Prison break, terrorists detonate chemical bomb, traffic accident involving chemical transport, traffic accident brawl

- New features

* Emergency vehicles turn now on the way back to the base from the flashing lights and sirens

* Units can now get moving commands by clicking on the minimap

* The camera can now be rotated with Alt + arrow keys

* Firefighters with ABC suits are now the only units bringing the contaminated person in the Deconp. The Deconp can now be accessed exclusively by firefighters with ABC suits.

* Vehicle headlights now activate in fog or rain

* People can now have broken bones in the arms and legs, and open wounds on the abdomen. For this new graphics have been added.

- Advanced Graphics Settings

* The following settings can be adjusted in the Options menu now: post-processing quality, lighting quality, decoration density, shadow-quality, texture quality, mesh quality, effect quality, depth of field, anti-aliasing

- Mod Support

* Players can upload and activate downloaded modifications in the launcher

* Players can create and publish their own modifications in World Builder

* Online functionality: Multiple players can simultaneously work on the same map

* The complete SDK can be downloaded separately: http://em5.world-of-emergency.com/modding

- Performance

* Meshes were converted into a more efficient format

* Several minor improvements in performance and memory consumption have been made

* Improving simulation performance

- AI

* The AI will now respond much better to bridges and underpasses. Numerous bugs have been fixed that could cause persons or vehicles jumped on bridges, rather than including to move under it.

* Some minor adjustments in AI have been made to improve the behavior of people and vehicles

- Various other bug and crash fixes

I will say that since the latest patch my performance has increased significantly. Thanks to the fixes and the advanced graphics options I can play the game without much lag now. So, while I think the developers should have included those things at the launch, I applaud them for getting them released sooner rather than later. 

I'm also excited about the SDK - although I don't know much coding, I can tell there's some potential there. So I hope that either I learn how to use it, or others do, and that we can start seeing some cool mods soon.

same as the last patch its  folders are named with stupid charictors causeing the installation to fail each time.

Extracting the files from the exe with 7zip does the trick.

on a side note.

The patch is a nightmare. opening the exe normally takes my comp 15 mins.......completely locks up the cpu whilst its "extracting"

anyone else get very bad performance from these manual patch's (not the steam version)