The Jester

Vehicle spawns?

Hello, Once again Jester here. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post in, but I was wondering how do you make vehicle spawns? and such? Like fire truck's will spawn at station, and return to station. As does the Police, but how do I set those spots? Or make more? I'm thinking about making a few stations for my Mod. But how do I make them? If anyone could assist me with this that'd be great! You can just PM me. 

Edited by The Jester

Stations operate using a script, or depending on the level of your station, multiple scripts, with virtual objects marking the vehicle points. If you take a look at the LA mod, there's several virtual objects, defined in the script, and then commands that allow you to send vehicles back. What happens is that when you click return to station, using that script, it checks to see if you've defined the vehicle that you just gave the command to, as well as the virtual object match, and if so, it'll send it in there to park. 

Stations operate using a script, or depending on the level of your station, multiple scripts, with virtual objects marking the vehicle points. If you take a look at the LA mod, there's several virtual objects, defined in the script, and then commands that allow you to send vehicles back. What happens is that when you click return to station, using that script, it checks to see if you've defined the vehicle that you just gave the command to, as well as the virtual object match, and if so, it'll send it in there to park. 

Oh? lol Sorry, I'm not that advanced... Do you think you could later today (Around 3:30ish pm CST) you'd be able to talk to me on teamspeak or something about it? 

I'm looking to make a KHP Station (A small station housing a few cars) and then a OPPD Station (Much like the Montana mod, It'll be a medium station that houses some cars) and then a few OPFD Stations (Ranging from two bays/spots to around six bays/spots). I'd be really greatful if you could help me out? :)