m.EnableHeadLights(false); but for Standard light type

Is it possible to have the standard light type disabled by a script?

I tried m.EnableStandardLights(false);   But I got all kinds of errors.

Essentially I want it so when the game starts and the vehicles are in station, all of their lights are off(Blue, Headlight, and Standard). So far I have the blue light and headlights off but the standard type lights are giving me issues.

Hopefully I can clear up the confusion. I will also be able to provide a picture later if needed.

- Basically, when the game loads and the vehicles spawn in the station, all of their lights, beside the blue lights are active. So the headlights and the running lights(Yellow lights on top of cab).

- I was able to incorporate a line of script that disabled the headlight type upon the loading of the game.

- The last piece to the puzzle is disabling the yellow running lights upon the start. In the editor, these lights are set to standard, then set to "Only on at night".

- Hopefully this clarifies exactly what I am trying to doing.

- I did do some playing around in the editor and the standard light type is the only type that allows you to use the "Only on at night function".

A bit of context (and an excuse to show off some of my vehicles)

CTLLh7k.png

The running lights on that LAFD Ambulance are in the headlight group so that I can disable them at startup. This is something I notice with your lighting that the running lights are classed as standard. Not saying theres anything wrong with it.