EMSJenna

Major Graphics Error

When I play some mods I will get a HUGE error. The screen will start off normally, but after I move around the map... well let these pictures explain. 

This happens in most of the mods I play. Sometimes it runs like image 1 and runs fine. Other times it runs like image two and fixes itself and other times it will go from 1 to 2 and go then finish off at 3. It makes lights hard to see and even during day night cycles stays overly bright.

Image 3 Note: Yes the ambulances lights are on.

Again not just the Brooklyn Mod it is on most of the mods I play.

Dell Inspiron 560

Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @3.00GHz

6.00GB Ram 

64 bit Windows 7 OS 

[is it fixable, or is it because of Intel?]

post-43447-0-17533900-1420248577_thumb.p

post-43447-0-42181200-1420248586_thumb.p

post-43447-0-62297800-1420248595_thumb.p

I believe THVFD (the creator of the River Falls modification) has this issue as well.

What is your graphics card? If we're talking about a graphical issue, you might wanna include your graphics card. ;)

A lot of the times the issue with graphical errors is a weak gpu.

I believe THVFD (the creator of the River Falls modification) has this issue as well.

What is your graphics card? If we're talking about a graphical issue, you might wanna include your graphics card. ;)

A lot of the times the issue with graphical errors is a weak gpu.

Sorry for the really late response. I was just inactive is all. Here are my PC specs. Pentium Dual Core E5700 @3.00Ghz, 6.00 GB RAM, 64bit, Intel G45 Chipset

Sorry for the really late response. I was just inactive is all. Here are my PC specs. Pentium Dual Core E5700 @3.00Ghz, 6.00 GB RAM, 64bit, Intel G45 Chipset

Well there's your problem, its an intel graphics card. I would suggest turning your settings down if you haven't already done so. I have an intel HD 4000 so I have my graphic settings on low and don't get any problems. Expect I can't play mods like the Brooklyn mod or Montana v2.0.

Well there's your problem, its an intel graphics card. I would suggest turning your settings down if you haven't already done so. I have an intel HD 4000 so I have my graphic settings on low and don't get any problems. Expect I can't play mods like the Brooklyn mod or Montana v2.0.

Really, isn't the Brooklyn Mod built to be Intell friendly? Hmmm... Thanks for the help Bill.

Really, isn't the Brooklyn Mod built to be Intell friendly? Hmmm... Thanks for the help Bill.

Intel friendly as it those not crash not Intel friendly I can run max setting with a Intel video card.

Is it, but even some of the Intel cards put up a fight and don't like running it also like theparanoid said its more the case of not having it crashing instead of running it with high settings. Plus I'm sure that using a laptop doesn't help lol, no problems :)