JackSWAS

Londons Calling for 911FR/EM4

Hi there, I'm Jack, the Chief Ambulance and Commissioning Officer for the LAS and MPS. I am starting a London's Calling Clan, and I may create a custom map with it's own hospital. The map may have: St George's Hospital or Royal London Hospital. Scotland Yard will be put in after Beta release.

I am hoping to get many applications!

Application Form:

Your Name

Service (LFB, LAS, MPS)

Position (Paramedic, Doctor, HEMS, Police Constable, Sergeant, Inspector, Firefighter, Fire Watch Commander, Fire Crew Manager)

Division (HART, HEMS, CO19, Flying Squad, TSG, Uniform, General Paramedic, CID (Detectives), Helicopter, MPU (Marine Policing), HAZMAT (LAS OR LFB), AA Towing, HEMS Doctor)

MET POLICE ONLY - STATION (Batternburg Cars (East City Station) or Area Cars (Scotland Yard). )

Regards,

Jack!

Hi there, I'm Jack, the Chief Ambulance and Commissioning Officer for the LAS and MPS. I am starting a London's Calling Clan, and I may create a custom map with it's own hospital. The map may have: St George's Hospital or Royal London Hospital. Scotland Yard will be put in after Beta release.I am hoping to get many applications!Application Form:Your NameService (LFB, LAS, MPS)Position (Paramedic, Doctor, HEMS, Police Constable, Sergeant, Inspector, Firefighter, Fire Watch Commander, Fire Crew Manager)Division (HART, HEMS, CO19, Flying Squad, TSG, Uniform, General Paramedic, CID (Detectives), Helicopter, MPU (Marine Policing), HAZMAT (LAS OR LFB), AA Towing, HEMS Doctor)MET POLICE ONLY - STATION (Batternburg Cars (East City Station) or Area Cars (Scotland Yard). )Regards,Jack!

Do you have a website where you submit and application, PM you or Email you or something else?

Hi there I am the Prime Minister of London Emergency Role Play Service please Email me on prime.minister@londonemergencyservices.co.uk so that we can chat about our clans. 

Email me: paletobaysheriff@gmail.com

Hi guys, apply via PM.

We will use multiple mods so E,G

Kent Mod

London Mod

Holby Mod (When I finish it)

Welfordshire Mod

WM Mod

Essex Mod maybe

Fun fact, unless you registered the name with the UK Intellectual Property Office, it's not actually gonna be able to be enforced. You need to A. have local recognition, like Walmart, which you don't, or B have it registered. You clearly don't have it registered as you said Copyright 2013, not trade mark, meaning you are trying to strong arm it in. More importantly, it's old, like last post was four months ago old. Which means you're breaking OUR rules by resurrecting a dead topic. 

So to summarize: Your threat has no actual enforcement grounds, so we ask you to keep it off our site, and your post is too old.