ilkanmutlu

In-Game Screenshots!

The Steam store page for EM5 mentions multiple languages

On my steam it stated which languages in which country, and a few countries european countries it is currently in english.

The game runs great in low settings on my 5 (almost 6) year old gaming rig, which has na old Nvidia Geforce GTX280, just wish the game had more options for individual graphic settings, everything is too shiney and unrealistic looking on my graphics card currently.

Make sure you have sufficient RAM, this game is RAM hungry!

With a list that long, it's very likely you're going to disappointed. Game looks nice, but I've seen nearly 0 new content compared to EM4 besides a couple of small things.

If you want to support American mods, you've got a lot of work to do.

Lol!  I did get a little carried away.  I think the anticipation of it finally being here got to me.

From my first experience with Emergency 5 playing and getting a peek at the editor there is no doubt it will be a lot of work.

The editor has promise, but so far it isn't as easy as I thought, especially with no documentation.

I asked long ago would there be documentation for modding with the game and they told me yes.  I don't see it. 

But we will see with time.  

Lol!  I did get a little carried away.  I think the anticipation of it finally being here got to me.

From my first experience with Emergency 5 playing and getting a peek at the editor there is no doubt it will be a lot of work.

The editor has promise, but so far it isn't as easy as I thought, especially with no documentation.

I asked long ago would there be documentation for modding with the game and they told me yes.  I don't see it. 

But we will see with time.  

I think the editor has somethings that are harder as we need to learn new work flow, but other things like the streets is so so so much easier now.