TheHockeydude39

What do you think about this new mod? (BERGSTALL)

****************RELEASE***********************

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19719-bergstall-modification-released/

http://youtu.be/Kn4ZT8RTUTY

It now has a name! The Bergstall Mod. Above is the newest version of the mod. It is VERY close to completion. This is a fictional town in Germany. This is NOT the post for the mod, that will come from the Dev himself (hopefully).
Enjoy!

There is a mod that is currently in alpha stages.... I was wondering what you guys think of of. Feedback it greatly appericiated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaatRMu80J0

I might release some more info at some point, but this is all I will give for now.

***SORRY FOR THE CRAP SONG, I KINDA JUST DROPPED A SONG IN IT AND, yeah***

Looks really nice. Where in Europe does this mod take place?

Really liking the volunteer personell script. Where did you get this?

Looks really nice. Where in Europe does this mod take place?

Really liking the volunteer personell script. Where did you get this?

I got this from a fellow member of NYCERU, he gave me full permissions for the video and the post. This is an as of yet Unnamed mod and have involved a few people in the dev of it. The Volunteer script is great and I do believe it is from a mod that was very anticipated but was put on hold.... and there is also a very cool feature that you didn't get to see yet but you will. Thanks for the feedback, you can expect some more videos soon. He said that he will reply in a few.

I got this from a fellow member of NYCERU, he gave me full permissions for the video and the post. This is an as of yet Unnamed mod and have involved a few people in the dev of it. The Volunteer script is great and I do believe it is from a mod that was very anticipated but was put on hold.... and there is also a very cool feature that you didn't get to see yet but you will. Thanks for the feedback, you can expect some more videos soon. He said that he will reply in a few.

Thank you. Its great that many new and improved mods are coming out as of lately. Giving EM4 one last breath of life before EM5 comes.

It is very interesting and looks like in real life. Now, the question will not be whether to go long the vehicles in the accident? For example the fire until use,will change,will travel-the fire will have time to spread?!