OrigiHawk

Emergency 5 on steam!

Oooohi I hope this is released at Midnight Eastern Time, and hopefully not Midnight Pacific time... Aint nobody got time for that!

Well considering it Germany company I am hopping mid night nov 28 German time which would make it 18:00 on 27 for eastern time.

i think is Midnight Eastern Time. Because of the Germans Fans. Remember that emergency 4 have the most fans coming fra Germany.

Ok so why midnight eastern for a game by a German company with more German fans the and where else?

Did Germany move to eastern time or something?

Ok so why midnight eastern for a game by a German company with more German fans the and where else?

Did Germany move to eastern time or something?

I was mostly speaking for Americans, I think Steam in the USA is based in Pacific Time Zone which could mean those of us in the east coast time zone would have to wait til 3am for the game to be released

Just for the record, ordering on mmoga might require you to sent a written statement, photocopy of your passport and a picture of yourself. In the past I ordered products from them but when they asked me for this I cancelled my order. Here's an exact list out of an email they sent me in the past:

For security reasons, we require that you e-mail to info@mmoga.de a scanned version of the following.

1. A copy or photo of your ID revealing your name, address and signature that match the information of your 
Paypal account. 
2. The verification form, printed before, completely filled, as a picture or in scanned version. 
3. A picture of you according to the following example. The photo has to be uncensored. As ID the passport is required, driver licenses are not accepted.

Might be good to know before you sent money to them. They are a legit business, I've purchased quite a few games through them in the past. I just wouldn't ever sent the information they suddenly asked off me over the internet. 

Well based on this amazon listing

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PJ8LG2O/ref=nosim?tag=emer4organeme-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380549

Looks like the winner is Midnight Pacific.

This item will be available on November 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)