Angelsky

Kinda Lost (Map)

I've been playing this game a long time.. and seen the LA Mod from start to (Finish).  now i'm having a good talk with my friend and when we play online the map is good but i'm having 3 issues.    

1.) with LA mod the LA Fire crane when i use it to lift something. it Disappears  and i can't do anything with it anymore cus i just don't see it on map anymore.. my friend see's it but i don't. Should i Re-install?

2.) Maps, I've remember playing the LA mod before it got the map it got now and just wondering where the map went that was the same as EM4 Freeplay map.  i liked that map. With the River going North South Not East West. don't to much like this one. i know older installers had it. just wondering if there is a install for it out there. the Search doesn't find what i'm looking for so that's why i ask here

3.)  i'm having an Issue with both ladder trucks online.   the Truck and Trailer ladder doesn't work online. and the Other ladder truck doesn't work on letting me go into buildings.. why?  Re-install as well?

Hello here's my best guesses:

1). This is probably related to the glitch that is in the original game where ONLY the host of the game may operate certain things, I believe the way the crane is scripted that only the host (player1) should attempt to control the vehicle.  Hosting the game I believe makes it possible to use this because it goes through a prototype swap when it goes to install, then has to change back when it is no longer deployed.  The script wasnt really designed for MP so I think that's the only way that it works as it is.  The alternate is to use the original crane.

2).  I am not 100% sure on this one, but I believe that you unfortunately just get the new MP map regardless of whether or not you want it, the only way around this would be to get an older version of the mod and attempt to upgrade it to be compatible with the final version.  Alot of work imo, if you really want to play the older map it would be far easier to use the older version it came with.

3).This one again comes back to the glitch that is in the original default game, we have never found a suitable workaround for this issue, the host is the one that should control the ladder trucks in order to enter buildings.  The tiller again falls back to the fact the script wasnt meant for MP so it requires you to be player 1 (host) to work properly.

Hope this helps you out.

2.) Maps, I've remember playing the LA mod before it got the map it got now and just wondering where the map went that was the same as EM4 Freeplay map.  i liked that map. With the River going North South Not East West. don't to much like this one. i know older installers had it. just wondering if there is a install for it out there. the Search doesn't find what i'm looking for so that's why i ask here

I think  there is a map changer in the maps folder designed for this.

It will only change the sp to get the sp map as multiplayer you can go into the maps folder copy and paste freeplay.e4m and freeplay. Eft to desktop amd then rename them to multiplayer. E4m and multiplayer. Eft and move them back into the maps folder and make sure they copy and replace

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini