Terrow

Emergency 3 and LA Mod

Just installed fresh EM3 and the LA Mod because nostalgia. No edits, when I start the game I received freakin 10 calls in 10 seconds? How do you edit the parameters? I tried editing the parameters for the original game files but that didn't work and there's no way to edit the LA MOD files for free play from what I can see.

"You don't. You manage like real life." is how my dad told me to handle it when I was 11 and asked him how to slow down the calls. (Come to learn my dad knows nothing about computers)

Sorry I know not helpful, but em3 for me is either really fast or slow, it varied so much and I never bothered to change any of the scripts. 

Just hit up the freeplayparameters.xml.

Change some of the frequency values there.

I did, and I got even more calls.... 

"You don't. You manage like real life." is how my dad told me to handle it when I was 11 and asked him how to slow down the calls. (Come to learn my dad knows nothing about computers)

Sorry I know not helpful, but em3 for me is either really fast or slow, it varied so much and I never bothered to change any of the scripts. 

Yeah, when I originally started I had an MVA, robbery and a fire. It's like one dispatcher in a large population area...