Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Loving the new map.

Nice to have units spread out across the entire map.

Adding to TWMCPE's bug:

I can't seem to access the traffic car park. Well I can only access 2 cars. With the camera hack it is impossible to see so maybe move it further in by like one block :)

Also, I would love it if you could make a slightly bigger concert because it is great fun(on the medical call at the concert) to get the SS to go and provide aid, then to get over the police officers by the door and call for a medic. :)

Keep up the goodwork TCARFAN and Potty for a new version. :)

Thank you guys, I will move the traffic base and the discovery,

When you say a slightly bigger concert do you mean more people

Thank you guys, I will move the traffic base and the discovery,

When you say a slightly bigger concert do you mean more people

I mean make an entire map filled with people. JK .....Glastonbury Security Mod..... That is a good thing.

Anyway, on a serious note. I don't have a clue. I just love the idea of loads of people and emergency services. Admitedly if you made it any bigger then it would be too big in proportion to the rest of the map but I don't know. Maybe someone else could give me a hand with their opinion.

My favorite part about the concert are the SS agents. Great 'first responders'

Anyway. AMAZING WORK! :cheers-mate:

I mean make an entire map filled with people. JK .....Glastonbury Security Mod..... That is a good thing.

Anyway, on a serious note. I don't have a clue. I just love the idea of loads of people and emergency services. Admitedly if you made it any bigger then it would be too big in proportion to the rest of the map but I don't know. Maybe someone else could give me a hand with their opinion.

My favorite part about the concert are the SS agents. Great 'first responders'

Anyway. AMAZING WORK! :cheers-mate:

It's quite funny when you get the murder event and you have 20 special agents there to immediately pull out a pistol and have 4 officers also on scene as well as having the ambulance station next door. ;) Almost as if they new it was gonna happen.

Although the traffic cops could be easier to see, I am using the camera hack (which I would definitely recommend to anyone) and I am able to get to them no problem, I mean yea, them and the fire cars at the festival do take a second to spin the cam round to see them but they are certainly usable.

It's perfect! Just one thing when there's a fire at the ambulance station you can't get to it so then you have to restart because all the units are blown up and yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should fix all of the mentioned bugs + added more people to the festival.

https://mega.nz/#!FtBgEAyT!KveN-eldBMVAkOmAv3t9o45P6Hh4X9Kk9Pm7snP2yHI

Holy cow! You don't mess around do you? Do we just replace the old file again?

Yes

Holy cow! You don't mess around do you? Do we just replace the old file again?

Yes

Wow! Much peoples. I love it. Love the first responders and the campsite and everything else about the festival, security, medics. Much funs.

I don't know if you changed the Traffic spawn but it is better now.

Also I prefer the new ambulance station layout as I think you changed it. :)

Now you have made me stay up all night to play and test it. :zzz:

Amazing speed with an update. So much for modders having their own lives. SLAVES = Modders. In a good way BTW. Work to their ass off to give us a bit of fun.

Thank you.

Still getting same map no different

make sure youve replaced it and not added a separate map,

got it out after a few trys but one of the dennises at new station is having issues leaving the station.

One thing with the festival, they pour out at an amzing rate if there's an active shooter! Does block the road for back up however :P

That's why you hope if anything happens it's when it's quite and you have a lot of resources :D

make sure youve replaced it and not added a separate map,

got it out after a few trys but one of the dennises at new station is having issues leaving the station.

Hmmm I will have a look

This should be fixed with this one, again it should just replace the old freeplay.e4m files

https://mega.nz/#!09hihJxD!xVrLQxZRG3CiW6k_WrSHyWhnvS8vr35C9L7lb2IiIHc

Edited by TACRfan

That's why you hope if anything happens it's when it's quite and you have a lot of resources :D

Hmmm I will have a look

This should be fixed with this one, again it should just replace the old freeplay.e4m files

https://mega.nz/#!09hihJxD!xVrLQxZRG3CiW6k_WrSHyWhnvS8vr35C9L7lb2IiIHc

Wow! Awesome. Very quick to fix bugs

About people pouring into road, all you have to do is get a police officer to face the people and then click send people and then right click over by the campsite and they should all move over.

I've worked several festivals, I can assure you that's remarkably realistic.

Thank you, that's quite amazing then because i didn't intend make it realistic :D the only festival i have been to is latitude because we got invited by Suffolk fire and rescue service to see the fire cover and emergency procedures.

Thank you, that's quite amazing then because i didn't intend make it realistic :D the only festival i have been to is latitude because we got invited by Suffolk fire and rescue service to see the fire cover and emergency procedures.

Is it common at festivals for the police to walk in front of vehicles? I've never been to one as I work in a small but very busy kitchen.

Is it common at festivals for the police to walk in front of vehicles? I've never been to one as I work in a small but very busy kitchen.

Not as far as i am aware but i may be wrong