Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Jeez..... Is he I know? Like he didn't get burnt of anything? Things like that can have repercussions later on in life but hey that's the job description. Where I live we had a EDL march go severely wrong and ended up having riots in my county and the now Chief Inspector went with about 5 other officers to tackle a large group of rioters...... They did sustain injuries but they got it under control. Now every time I see him ( we are pretty good friends) he says he does stuff because it's what you do in situations... You put other peoples life's first... And he has always taught me that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he didn't get burnt. Him and a colleuge went to the top of the stairs before they started coughing heavily and their vision was obscured, so he decided to go out. Unfortunately the woman inside the house died of smoke inhalation a few minutes after the firefighters reached her.

I already have the photo and it has been posted, just forgot if it were a V70 or XC70

Some great stories UKModMan :)

Thanks Scotty! Great mod as always, one thing I have to mention though. The public order van at the bottom of the car park is unable to move without removing the lamposts blocking it in the editor, but it's a 5 minute job and the mod is an alpha so it's not really a problem.

Thanks Scotty! Great mod as always, one thing I have to mention though. The public order van at the bottom of the car park is unable to move without removing the lamposts blocking it in the editor, but it's a 5 minute job and the mod is an alpha so it's not really a problem.

Yeah haha fixed it now, had to move the vans slightly over.

Earlier today I saw a 3 series estate and a rs4 estate on the m20 doing at least 150 (that's miles to anyone else (-: ) one behind the other, they where both silver and unmarked and at first I thought they where civilians racing due to how few lights they had until I spotted that they had faint wig wags and a single blue flashing light in the rear dash. It surprised me that they had so few lights with no siren on and that, as far as I could see, they both just had a single plain cloths officer.

So the question is, does anyone know what these people are? I saw them in Kent, thus I post here

Earlier today I saw a 3 series estate and a rs4 estate on the m20 doing at least 150 (that's miles to anyone else (-: ) one behind the other, they where both silver and unmarked and at first I thought they where civilians racing due to how few lights they had until I spotted that they had faint wig wags and a single blue flashing light in the rear dash. It surprised me that they had so few lights with no siren on and that, as far as I could see, they both just had a single plain cloths officer.

So the question is, does anyone know what these people are? I saw them in Kent, thus I post here

They could be one of many things. The first one being just unmarked traffic units, the second being the Roads Crime Team as they use high performance vehicles but unmarked and the third could be CID on the way to somewhere

They could be one of many things. The first one being just unmarked traffic units, the second being the Roads Crime Team as they use high performance vehicles but unmarked and the third could be CID on the way to somewhere

Thanks, you may be right, but I ruled out the top two because they where so badly lit, and any kind of traffic vehicles, even unmarked ones, tend to be pretty well lit as they are often stopped in the middle of the road and wouldn't they be in police uniform?

Will google what CID is

Edit: CID seems plausible

Hello, do you know like the police are in Hi Vis etc would it be possible to like it is for a fire fighter and medic would you be able to select what you want for the officer then have designated Public Order officers with the riot helmet etc if you don't understand my question I'll re phrase it :)

Do you mean have certain officers able to change into Riot Gear?

I would also say CID

I think so

Thanks and I think it was now

I think you mean different riot gear for different roles like the public order officer who videos everything they have orange bits on there gear. 

I think so

Thanks and I think it was now

Could be national crime agency

Do Immigration have the authority to pull you over?

No i am pretty sure immigration vehicles don't have emergency lighting

Sorry to keep posting so much,

HM Customs do have emergency lighting but they don't have any power of constable away from places like ports and airports (Although, this is very confusing, as there is/was 3 different border agencies knocking around)

Do you mean have certain officers able to change into Riot Gear?

Yes, will a taser officer be able to change in to riot gear or a normal officer or will you have a seperate officer for the ability to change into the riot gear and will the normal officers be able to go into the Hi Vis Coat and Hi Vis stab proof vest?

I think you mean different riot gear for different roles like the public order officer who videos everything they have orange bits on there gear.

No, I don't mean anything as I didn't say it in the first place.

It won't be anything roads policing wise, constables have no power to pull over vehicles without uniform, so you do not get plain clothes roads officers.

Maybe fake police :O :P

Seems an expensive car to be fake, criminals normally use old skodas or fords and cheap stuff like that. But that's exactly why I thought it wasn't traffic police.

Could be national crime agency

Could be, but wouldn't they be packed full of grizzly men? Lol

Is there going to be NCA on the map?

That would be flipping awesome... But maybe something from the call out menu and not on the map because I doubt there based in rural towns :)

Sorry to keep posting so much,

HM Customs do have emergency lighting but they don't have any power of constable away from places like ports and airports (Although, this is very confusing, as there is/was 3 different border agencies knocking around)

Yea, but last time I checked they where marked cars (may be wrong) and surely border angency don't need to be doing 150mph down the M20?  

Yes, will a taser officer be able to change in to riot gear or a normal officer or will you have a seperate officer for the ability to change into the riot gear and will the normal officers be able to go into the Hi Vis Coat and Hi Vis stab proof vest?

There you go

The way I am planning on doing the Police Station Riot Gear will not have a "Non-Suited up version". But yes you can put on/off high viz jackets.

Is there going to be NCA on the map?

I do not know.

I know this is a completely unrelated question but in heavy traffic where traffic is at a standstill is it likely for the police to ditch their vehicle and run?

I wouldn't think so, most of the time they use the Hard Shoulder but if they just can't get through they would just stop responding. Depends how close they are to where they want to be.