Darryl

Pennsylvania based mod

Too bad it isn't North Eastern PA, I woulda had fun..could have gotten you some pics of my local city FD/PD and such. As well as some of the mutual aid units, I belong to my city as a Jnr. Volunteer Firefighter. :P

I apologize for bumping this topic, but I live about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh and am a member of a volunteer fire company. If you're interested, I can get you pictures of my own apparatus at my station as well as surrounding areas + local police. I must warn you: My company's apparatus aren't the normal red/white. We're baby blue. Even so, if you'd like any pictures for reference, I'd be happy to send some your way. I truly hope this mod really comes together. I might also be able to help with texturing if needed.

Regards,

Mark

I apologize for bumping this topic, but I live about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh and am a member of a volunteer fire company. If you're interested, I can get you pictures of my own apparatus at my station as well as surrounding areas + local police. I must warn you: My company's apparatus aren't the normal red/white. We're baby blue. Even so, if you'd like any pictures for reference, I'd be happy to send some your way. I truly hope this mod really comes together. I might also be able to help with texturing if needed.

Regards,

Mark

From the looks of it, a lot of EMP is in Penn. He's probably overloaded on pictures.

That being said, the mod appears to be dead. Haven't seen any work or heard from the mod team in about 6 months. Shame if it is indeed dead.