Modzzguy202

Move the camera in the editor:

Hellow Ik this is way off topic but how do you move the camera around in the editor when you are editing the lights etc

LIGHTS:

Left click to put the corona in the spot you clicked..

Middle mouse/Wheel Rotates which ever way you move the mouse I.E Left to right/up & down.

Mouse wheel: zooms in and out.

Children/Obj's on Vehicles:

Alt and Left click to increase the height or move object UP as well as DOWN

Rotate with Middle Mouse wheel/button

Similar to lights

Dont post on existing topics like this.. not cool bro, please make your own topic and we are all happy to help.

:welcome: Yeah only staff can Hijack topics.... 

I have a mouse with the middle button built into the scroll wheel, that along with the scroll wheel allows u to manipulate the view.

Hey guys one more question when you edit lights how do you put that into the game?

Well.. first your question is weird. or maybe just poorly worded, but when you add a corona to a vehicle in the editor depending how what you selected it to be itll show up differently

What I mean by that:

Bluelight = Emergency lights

Special lights= directional lights/hazards

Headlight= Headlight

Blinker L and R= what they mean.

so if you add a Bluelight with a red corona; all of this changeable in the editor when editing lights on a vehicle(prototype). You would see that light that you made on your vehicle next time you start the game or if you select the prototype/vehicle on the editor and place it on the grid map and look at the bottom of the screen and select game light on/off/bluelight (W.E its called) you might have to cycle through those 3 first to see the new light on your vehicle appear, but trust me its there.