spyhunter27

Abu Dhabi Mod

Hello everyone! I'm thinking about the moment when a modder of you will start to make a mod based on Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Unfortunately I'm not a modder, I mean I don't have skills on make things like models or map to start a mod, but I suggest a mod in Abu Dhabi because it's a big rich city, just like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Tokyo. And even because the film Fast and Furious 7 will be shot right there! And I'll imagine the police in action in case of illegal street racing! What do you think about this?

You should find a few images of police cars, just taking examples to start.

PS: If you find this stuff ridiculous, please, don't ban me! Just tell me that's ridiculous!

post-18558-0-93786100-1401731297_thumb.j

post-18558-0-26048100-1401731325_thumb.j

post-18558-0-79763100-1401731415_thumb.j

Just like my Chicago mod!! It is pretty much dead as of now, so any moderators who see this, please lock the Chicago mod. I just have no time to even do anything with it anymore.

Whenever I hear Abu Dhabi I always think of garfield sending nermal there in a box.

Abu Dhabi is where all the cute kittens go.

Ot: I like the idea of having more mods in different parts of the world, but I doubt anyone will take your suggestion into consideration.

Just like my Chicago mod!! It is pretty much dead as of now, so any moderators who see this, please lock the Chicago mod. I just have no time to even do anything with it anymore.

IF the authors asked us via PM to lock their topics when they were done with them, we would do so but unfortunately most people don't let us know they no longer wish to do their projects so we end up with open dead topics... Such is life but we aint a dictatorship here=)