JaredGulvas

Waldorf, MD FULL CUSTOM MOD

Ladies and gentlemen, first and foremost I hope this is posted in the right area and I apologize in advance if it is not! Which brings me to my main point here.

I need to put together a mod team for possibly a very complicated and hopefully the best mod out there yet!!

My team needs to consist of:

Coder

Map creator

Modeler

-----------------

I will do skinning of all units

-----------------

This will consist of all Waldorf units, state troopers, all new recent us vehicles of my choosing, a map detailing Waldorf, and other surprises is like to include but don't want my ideas stolen. PM me for details and or if you want to be a part of this operation. I DO NOT plan on releasing this mod anytime soon so patience is asked now. Thank you all :)

Ok so here is my ideas:

1) Swat has a button to automatically clear a house and secure the suspect.

2) Hazmat shows up you click and drag your box to however big an area you want cordoned off and they do it once you release. (Something to that effect)

3) police computer with everyone in game has a name and you can track people for warrants and other things of that nature.

4) if you pull a car over sometimes they will run and you can push a button for police pursuit and another squad car will attempt to set up a roadblock or spike strips something like that.

That's most of my ideas right now more to come, please dear god nobody steal my ideas, if I could copyright them I would lol

Ok so here is my ideas:

1) Swat has a button to automatically clear a house and secure the suspect.

2) Hazmat shows up you click and drag your box to however big an area you want cordoned off and they do it once you release. (Something to that effect)

3) police computer with everyone in game has a name and you can track people for warrants and other things of that nature.

4) if you pull a car over sometimes they will run and you can push a button for police pursuit and another squad car will attempt to set up a roadblock or spike strips something like that.

That's most of my ideas right now more to come, please dear god nobody steal my ideas, if I could copyright them I would lol

Good luck, you will need it ;)

That kinds of codes are extremly hard to make, even for an experienced scripter.

Your first problem will most likely be even finding a scripter for your mod. Im sorry to say, but allmost all mods where the leader only knows how to skin cars end in failture.

But good luck, im cheering for you :)

I suggest attempting to learn 1 or more skill aside from skinning, its the easiest part of a mod and without other skillsets the best you'd hope to do is to sub-mod off an existing modification to make it look like the area you've picked. Without at least learning to muck around in the editor and do basic changes even that will be hard to do.  Goodluck to you, hopefully someone on your team is willing to take the time to learn some of the things you need done rather than hoping everyone else will divert time from their mods to work for yours.