Ghost Graphic Designs

Less than 3 FP events active simultaneously

Hi again.

Sorry for posting another support topic, but this one will save my mod's "life". :P

I always wondered if it is possible to have 1 or 2 freeplay events active simultaneously. The reason I'm asking this is that I like to play at my own pace (sending units, making a perimeter and sending more units, etc.) and I've been contacted by several people that have the same doubt as me. I've been searching through the freeplay parameters and events files and I can't see what I have to do.

If someone could help me out, it would be extremely appreciated!  :)

In your specs folder open fp_params_freeplay.xml (with like notepad)

The first line at the top are these:

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "30.0" />

<MaxIdleDuration value = "15.0" />

The numbers represent the amount of seconds. I'm almost positive that the first one is the minimum amount of time between the events (cause it says that  :laugh: ) which is set at 30 seconds. Not to sure on the max idle one, however, basically increasing these two will slow down the amount of events.

For example for Manhattan V3:

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "230.0" />

<MaxIdleDuration value = "250.0" />

Which is why in V3 it is slower and you normally have more time. I hope this was the answer you were looking for. 

It's impossible to have it so that there is a maximum of X calls on the go at once in the basic freeplay. The only way to achieve this is a mission script emulation of freeplay. A workaround fix is to increase the time between missions as Miercollini suggested